Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

All Retailers - Playstation 4 PS VR $100 off

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2017 1:46 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3970 posts
3749 upvotes
GVRD
Endracion wrote: I feel like nobody was successful with the PM + coupon, so really it's just getting your hands on it at the new price a day early, or getting the extra $10 off from PMing (if that was successful).
Definitely no one is successful but I can see there are hoardings in the pick up counter. The PM only works for people on PST because BB closes at 10pm and the prices on Walmart and Source already reflected the new pricing.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
2020 posts
1035 upvotes
Scarborough
so is this a permanent price drop or limited time sale?
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
2027 posts
3623 upvotes
Toronto
Uberclk wrote: so is this a permanent price drop or limited time sale?
Limited time until December 28th.
Nov 23, 2013
178 posts
604 upvotes
Best Buy has joined the club with the $100 price drop. When I looked at the GT bundle this morning, site said 19 left. Now says limited quantities. If interested, should probably move quickly on the GT Bundle as it might sell out today.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
3129 posts
1411 upvotes
Maple
NoMoneyNoProblems wrote: I bought it at launch for $620 for just the headset itself with no camera, no move controllers, and no games. Have been using it regularly and have been having a blast with no regrets buying at that price. Lots of great games came out since then. I can recommend some of the best games to play if you need.

Good to hear. What experiences do you recommend?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1403 posts
3723 upvotes
New Brunswick
Still debating...anyone with experience using it on the original PS4?

EDIT: It's only 1% back through ebates
Last edited by BranCracker on Dec 15th, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
shoppers drug mart is 579.99 still for the skyrim bundle and 399.99 for GT not sure about doom but im guessing 499 as original price. They haven't followed suit yet,called a bunch of stores to confirm... either sold out or they have them but at regular price
Apr 25, 2007
632 posts
35 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: shoppers drug mart is 579.99 still for the skyrim bundle and 399.99 for GT not sure about doom but im guessing 499 as original price. They haven't followed suit yet,called a bunch of stores to confirm... either sold out or they have them but at regular price
Sadface , guess I ll hold on to my wednesday bought skyrim bundle a bit more in case they change before the 25th. Thanks it avoid me a trip with the bundle
Dec 8, 2017
676 posts
330 upvotes
Endracion wrote: I feel like nobody was successful with the PM + coupon, so really it's just getting your hands on it at the new price a day early, or getting the extra $10 off from PMing (if that was successful).
I tried to PM+Coupon and was unsuccessful. Basically the coupon was completely pointless, as you could either PM or coupon, and not both.
Apr 11, 2013
519 posts
361 upvotes
Are they giving out new coupons with new expiry dates at the demos today?? Can anyone confirm?
Dec 7, 2005
27 posts
3 upvotes
Styleman wrote: They shouldn't just MATCH Walmart. They should also refund you 10% of the difference.
They did, I meant that they matched as per their price match policy
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3771 posts
475 upvotes
Ok so I want to order a V2 with nice controllers, so I guess the Skyrim bundle is my best choice?

Where should I order it from to get the best price, either in Canada or the USA?

Amazon,ca price = $551CAD tax incl
bhphotovideo = $334.99USD + shipping and customs = $399USD = $513CAD

I’m not sure if it is worth saving $35 to order from Bhphotovideo in case there is an issue.

$551 still feels like a lot
Dec 8, 2017
676 posts
330 upvotes
Rockstead wrote: Ok so I want to order a V2 with nice controllers, so I guess the Skyrim bundle is my best choice?

Where should I order it from to get the best price, either in Canada or the USA?

Amazon,ca price = $551CAD tax incl
bhphotovideo = $334.99USD + shipping and customs = $399USD = $513CAD

I’m not sure if it is worth saving $35 to order from Bhphotovideo in case there is an issue.

$551 still feels like a lot
I'm in the exact same boat. I want that bundle, but 550 is still a lot of money. I briefly considered Bhpvideo, but you're right the risk is not worth the savings. I doubt we are gonna see a further drop anytime soon though.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1651 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada
BranCracker wrote: Still debating...anyone with experience using it on the original PS4?
PSVR works perfectly fine on the original PS4. I owned the original PS4 before I upgraded to the Pro, and I can tell you that although graphics will look better in general on the Pro, it is not totally necessary for a proper PSVR experience. The difference really depends on the optimization done on the games too. For example Summer Lesson and Eve Valkyrie look much sharper on the Pro, whereas Job Simulator and Driveclub looks only slightly better on the Pro. If you don't have a PS4, get the Pro. If you already have the original, then it's not necessary to upgrade.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1403 posts
3723 upvotes
New Brunswick
fujiapplelover wrote: PSVR works perfectly fine on the original PS4. I owned the original PS4 before I upgraded to the Pro, and I can tell you that although graphics will look better in general on the Pro, it is not totally necessary for a proper PSVR experience. The difference really depends on the optimization done on the games too. For example Summer Lesson and Eve Valkyrie look much sharper on the Pro, whereas Job Simulator and Driveclub looks only slightly better on the Pro. If you don't have a PS4, get the Pro. If you already have the original, then it's not necessary to upgrade.
I'm more concerned with fluidity. Samsung Gear VR has been my only experience so far, but I'm looking for something more substantial.

Job Simulator is at the top of my list, so that's good to hear. I have Rez Infinite and Resident Evil 7 as well, and I'd like to check out Superhot
Aug 9, 2015
134 posts
39 upvotes
Da Internet
cocaines wrote: There is a demo currently going on at bramlea City center in Brampton. I just came back from one. They coupon hey gave me expires tonight. They will be at bramlea all weekend but the lady couldn’t confirm with me if they will be getting new coupons tomorrow. So maybe someone in the area can go back tomorrow and let us know. I live far from there I just so happen to be in the area today.
Where in the mall bud?
Called the mall number, they didn't know where it was happening...
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1651 posts
1187 upvotes
Canada
BranCracker wrote: I'm more concerned with fluidity. Samsung Gear VR has been my only experience so far, but I'm looking for something more substantial.

Job Simulator is at the top of my list, so that's good to hear. I have Rez Infinite and Resident Evil 7 as well, and I'd like to check out Superhot
In terms of fluidity, both the original and Pro will be fluid with a minimum of 90Hz requirement. Some games can even re-project to 120Hz utilizing the processing box.
Nov 24, 2016
227 posts
212 upvotes
corcoran_chris wrote: Good to hear. What experiences do you recommend?
Farpoint with aim controller - new update added new awesome online modes
Resident Evil 7 - no flat games will prepare you for this game in VR
Super hot VR - makes you feel like you're in the matrix
Skyrim VR - provides hundreds of hours of gameplay
Solus Project - immersive environment and on sale

Multiplayer games:
Sparc - physically active and on sale
Eve Valkyrie - space fighter on sale
Werewolves within - if you like board games
Rec Room - fun and funny
Sports Bar 2.0 - play games with others in a bar

Lots of other good ones but too many to list. And lots of VR titles on sale this week mentioned in the other thread:
psn-psvr-games-sale-last-guardian-vr-free-2153545/
Nov 24, 2013
115 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
The floor Below eb games just down the hall from foot locker
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3771 posts
475 upvotes
I prefer to buy used games to save money, which are the must have but older VR games?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)