Expired Offers

Locked: All Retailers - Playstation 4 PS VR $100 off (GT Bundle $199 with coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2017 9:03 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
1897 posts
823 upvotes
Vancouver

All Retailers - Playstation 4 PS VR $100 off (GT Bundle $199 with coupon)

It seems Sony Canada has come through and is dropping $100 off all VR bundles, this is another Sony sanctioned sale and the new pricing should be trickle down to other retailers soon.

https://www.walmart.ca/search/playstation%20vr
https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl ... +vr+bundle

At the time of the post, Walmart and Amazon.ca has dropped their GT $299, Skyrim $479, Doom $399 bundle. London Drugs features the $100 drop on the Dec 15 flyer as well.

Those who has the $100 off PSVR coupon (expires Dec 14, 2017) can stack on top of this and makes this better than the US pricing.

I just ordered the GT bundle at BB for pick up and will have them price match other retailers and apply the coupon. For $200 and the possibility of using this on my PC, I think it's worth buying this.

The GT bundle includes the v1 headset that does not support HDR pass-thru. The Doom and Skyrim bundles feature the v2 headset that support HDR and lighter cable. For $100 difference with no improvement on the display itself, the pass-thru issue could be solved with a switch. Hey, I am not here to tell you how to spend your money, you make the call here.
Share:
44 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6011 posts
2674 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Well whad'ya know....they actually did it!

All indications were that this was going to be a US only deal....this is awesome for the PSVR, and the VR industry as a whole.
Nice going Sony, and great find OP!

I was just in Wal-Mart tonight, around 2hrs ago, and saw the PSVR GT Bundles in the glass display case, but @ $499!!!!
To be honest, I didn't think that they were that expensive.
I have no need for another one, but have been watching the threads here on RFD and saw no mention of the actual retail price being $499, as people were scooping up various PSVR packages for between $200-$300 in the past.

This is great news, the more people who get into VR the better for all of us!
Last edited by Woah! on Dec 14th, 2017 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
1897 posts
823 upvotes
Vancouver
I was NOT going to buy the PSVR at $299 after the coupon, but given now it's another $100 off. It's crazy not to get one. I want to be able to play the games when my wife is using the TV.

Because I have 2 coupons so I requested 2 units for pick up, anyone who wants it can PM me and meet up in Richmond. I know these will fly off the shelves with the coupons so I might as well secure some units and pass the savings to some lucky one here.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10940 posts
1939 upvotes
Toronto
pkphilip wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 2:24 am
It seems Sony Canada has come through and is dropping $100 off all VR bundles, this is another Sony sanctioned sale and the new pricing should be trickle down to other retailers soon.

https://www.walmart.ca/search/playstation%20vr
https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl ... +vr+bundle

At the time of the post, Walmart and Amazon.ca has dropped their GT $299, Skyrim $479, Doom $399 bundle. London Drugs features the $100 drop on the Dec 15 flyer as well.

Those who has the $100 off PSVR coupon (expires Dec 14, 2017) can stack on top of this and makes this better than the US pricing.

I just ordered the GT bundle at BB for pick up and will have them price match other retailers and apply the coupon. For $200 and the possibility of using this on my PC, I think it's worth buying this.

The GT bundle includes the v1 headset that does not support HDR pass-thru. The Doom and Skyrim bundles feature the v2 headset that support HDR and lighter cable. For $100 difference with no improvement on the display itself, the pass-thru issue could be solved with a switch. Hey, I am not here to tell you how to spend your money, you make the call here.
If anybody has an extra one of those $100-off coupons in Toronto, I would appreciate it if you could kindly PM me and I can pick it up from you today. Thanks in advance! :)
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Feb 18, 2013
263 posts
137 upvotes
Calgary
pkphilip wrote:
Dec 14th, 2017 2:47 am
I was NOT going to buy the PSVR at $299 after the coupon, but given now it's another $100 off. It's crazy not to get one. I want to be able to play the games when my wife is using the TV.

Because I have 2 coupons so I requested 2 units for pick up, anyone who wants it can PM me and meet up in Richmond. I know these will fly off the shelves with the coupons so I might as well secure some units and pass the savings to some lucky one here.
How were you able to reserve it? The button is greyed out for me.

Edit: Nevermind, I refreshed the page after about 5 mins and it worked again
Last edited by hiryuu on Dec 14th, 2017 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 10, 2007
535 posts
93 upvotes
Anyone know the odds of EB having this price tomorrow?

I have a giftcard only good for square one and yorkdale. So Bestbuys not a option. I also have the 100$ coupon.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6011 posts
2674 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
pkphilip wrote:

That is very generous and is truly big of you to do.
Almost like a modern day Robin Hood, LOL!!!!
Two thumbs waaaaayyyy up!!!!!!!
Merry Xmas & Happy Holidays 2 U and your family!

Well...back to some GT Sport for me.
I was just taking my midnight break here as they switch over the daily mileage allowance for the gift cars.
Time slap on the PSVR again and log another 27 miles to see which car I win in the wheel-spin.
VRoom-VRoom-VRoooooom!!!!!!!

Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2014
1173 posts
277 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Need one of these coupons. I'm in at this price.
In all THY SONS command.

Cell phones: Koodo, Fido.
Credit Cards: Amex SPG
Nov 15, 2015
10 posts
Toronto
How do you get these coupons? Are they mailed or email?
If anyone has an extra coupon i'd be very grateful!
Dec 27, 2015
2 posts
Thornhill, ON
Does anyone else have an extra coupon? This deal sounds way too hot to pass out on!!!! ):
Oct 23, 2014
66 posts
5 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
pkphilip wrote:

PM SENT
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
2711 posts
1048 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
I wear Glasses can I use these or would I be screwed? Can they work on PC in anyway as well? I have a PS4 Pro.
---
Koodo Long Term Customer!
Self Employed: Youtube, Sites, Server Administrator, and more. I enjoy just getting my hands on anything if I can do it from home.
Enjoyments: ATVing, Northern Living, Online Shopping, Being Social Active.
Oct 8, 2007
63 posts
2 upvotes
Lachine
Anyone have an extra coupon west island Montreal please? Thanks
Nov 24, 2013
81 posts
57 upvotes
Toronto
Damn and I just missed the coupon from someone earlier.
Jan 29, 2013
124 posts
18 upvotes
Ottawa
Ottawa here. Would be eternally grateful if someone could help me out with a coupon.