Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Allen Edmonds Factory Seconds Sale: February 4th to February 18

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2013 10:36 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Oct 3, 2006
10493 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto

Allen Edmonds Factory Seconds Sale: February 4th to February 18

15% off styles:

$117 Brooks Brothers Presidios
$134.50 Delray & LaSalle
$149 Parkway,Wilbert,Walden Kenilworth,Maxfield,Naples
$219 Park Avenue
$249-Rutledge
$169 Golf Shoes
$49 Basic 35mm Belts
$49 Vests includeing goat suede vests
$299 Goat Suede Blazer
$5 Clearance socks
$99 Amok, Yuma Ann Arbor
$199 Malvern
$129 Kiowa

Sale from February 4th to February 18. Flyers below:
[IMG]http://cdn.styleforum.net/0/0a/0a1754a9_image.jpeg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://cdn.styleforum.net/5/53/530002af_image.jpeg[/IMG]

all models not featured in the flyer will be 15% off. Thanks to tillyato from StyleForum for the information.
182 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
FECK. That's about $20 cheaper per pair than the usual "2 pairs for $300" factory seconds deal. Could have saved $40 here and used the extra cash towards shoe care products. :facepalm:

GREAT deal for those looking for these two super-popular timeless styles, if they have your size.

Nice find Aznsilvrboy.
Mar 18, 2005
288 posts
77 upvotes
Anyone familiar with actual sizing? Used their shoe fit guide and I'm like right on the line for 10 while comfortably in W8...
Apr 13, 2012
397 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
interesting...thanks for the heads-up...

looking for a suggestion for the park avenues...what's the best colour to go with a navy blue suit - dark brown, bourbon or merlot?
Jan 30, 2008
474 posts
386 upvotes
rapsfan50 wrote: interesting...thanks for the heads-up...

looking for a suggestion for the park avenues...what's the best colour to go with a navy blue suit - dark brown, bourbon or merlot?
walnut or bourbon..

just google tom cruise ghost protocol blue suit. Possibly the nicest suit i've seen, but yes he has walnut / caramel-ish shoes. But bourbon will look nice as well.
Apr 13, 2012
397 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
thanks

did some reading and the merlot park avenues might be the most versatile? i think walnut is a little too light for my liking and i already have a pair of walnut/brown sheltons so that leaves out the dark brown option (although i'm not sure of the shelton's practicality for a more formal occasion)...merlot or bourbon, hmm...will have to sleep on it tonight...
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1762 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
rapsfan50 wrote: interesting...thanks for the heads-up...

The styleforum vote stated a burgundy colour was the most popular which I think merlot would be the closest. Any of those 3 colours would work though.
Fashion hurts p░ ░ ░yboi - KimchiTacos_
Jun 26, 2006
243 posts
43 upvotes
Regina
FWIW, there are a lot of shoes that AE produces for other brands that are available at ~$125! I got the Ralph Lauren Sanderson and Brooks Brothers Strand (to complement the Dalton boots I also picked up).
Regina, Saskatoon, and Calgary area photography:
Regina Wedding Photography
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
dimae wrote: are these the ones?

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Allen-Edm ... lt,pd.html

does anyone have experience on these orders? shipped from US? any duties/taxes?
Yes, that's the Park Avenue style with the Brooks Brothers sole.

Linked below are the of the most recent RFD deals regarding Allen Edmonds factory seconds. The threads also contain useful info about shipping from USA and if you might be dinged extra fees, which is variable. I participated in the sales presented in the second and third threads. Enjoy!

allen-edmonds-seconds-shoe-sale-1st-pai ... f-1285992/
allen-edmonds-2-300-sale-til-nov-22-a-1258048/
allen-edmonds-2-300-sale-1206603/
Apr 13, 2012
397 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
wait...if it's only the brooks brothers version of the park avenue on sale, does that mean black and brown are the only available options?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4921 posts
746 upvotes
Dildo
Probably best to e-mail shoebank@allenedmonds.com with your size to inquire about what colours and styles are available, just to be sure. You'll hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

You cannot go wrong in black Park Avenues though. It's the American presidential inauguration shoe.
Deal Guru
Oct 3, 2006
10493 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote: Probably best to e-mail shoebank@allenedmonds.com with your size to inquire about what colours and styles are available, just to be sure. You'll hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

You cannot go wrong in black Park Avenues though. It's the American presidential inauguration shoe.
Traditionally yes, but I read Obama wore Cole Haan this time :lol: .
Aug 25, 2010
408 posts
148 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP! I was looking for a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue and I was on a budget. This couldn't have happened at a better time. I wasn't sure about the color though. I'll read some threads at StyleForum. But it won't be black for sure. Haha! :D
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1823 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
how hot is this deal

the problems is I feel like a fool buying a product that I know nothing about :/ other than its a very good and recognized by people who know shoes. Like a lottery winner buying rolex.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2477 posts
3174 upvotes
Ottawa
I suggest educating yourself on how to dress 'dapper' with proper dress shoes. It really is like the lottery. Without having any knowledge beforehand, chances are, you'll throw down $150+ on a pair of shoes you have no idea what to wear with.

As for the deal; very hot. Sizes and selection are limited.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1823 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
Masernaut wrote: I suggest educating yourself on how to dress 'dapper' with proper dress shoes. It really is like the lottery. Without having any knowledge beforehand, chances are, you'll throw down $150+ on a pair of shoes you have no idea what to wear with.

As for the deal; very hot. Sizes and selection are limited.
Thanks
I'd like to think I know how to take care of myself (other than shoes). But considering its a hot deal, i might buy first and educate after.