Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Allen Edmonds Factory Seconds Sale: February 4th to February 18

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2013 10:36 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2477 posts
3174 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone got an idea if the Sanderson / Singleton / Slaton / Saunders is available in size 9.5D? AE isn't providing me with a full list; I'm only getting the Brooks Brothers list.
Sep 23, 2009
142 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
Its because only the brooks are on sale, the rest are regular priced seconds. lol
Masernaut wrote: Anyone got an idea if the Sanderson / Singleton / Slaton / Saunders is available in size 9.5D? AE isn't providing me with a full list; I'm only getting the Brooks Brothers list.
Aug 25, 2010
408 posts
148 upvotes
Montreal
youknowjack8 wrote: Its because only the brooks are on sale, the rest are regular priced seconds. lol
True fact.
Mar 22, 2012
131 posts
50 upvotes
Markham
just how did you guys order? do they provide a online payment method or do you pay with credit card over the phone?
Deal Guru
Oct 3, 2006
10493 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
BT230890 wrote: just how did you guys order? do they provide a online payment method or do you pay with credit card over the phone?
Credit card over phone.
Sep 23, 2009
142 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
I did it over email. Chris or Vincenzo are the two many people I seem to always email. Got shirley too. I like Chris the best haha
BT230890 wrote: just how did you guys order? do they provide a online payment method or do you pay with credit card over the phone?
Jan 23, 2006
93 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks Op! Just ordered the Slaton's over the phone.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1823 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
youknowjack8 wrote: damn it guys.... I just bought a pair of Black Mctavish and Brown neumoks that don't fit me... Now I really want to buy these hot strands and park's for 140 (properly sized) just to make myself feel better...

Update:
Just bought the brown park aves and walnut strands in 8.5E
(E this time, yes I got it right this time for size!) gonna cost me about 180 each with shipping and taxes.

SOOOOO.... lol
Anyone interested in new seconds, selling them for what I got them for with taxes? (bought them two weeks ago without realizing they were the wrong size)

* 8.5D black mctavish $190

*8.5D brown neumoks $190

- in London ON
did you use the download able AE measurement pdf? or did you just go with your usualy size?
Dec 27, 2006
489 posts
239 upvotes
Canada
I placed an order over email today for 9.5D Walnut Strands. Do they send an email when it ships with the price, shipping, taxes and total?

Also, how long does shipping take?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
4200 posts
1668 upvotes
Toronto
If im a W9 using the AE measurement PDF. Should I get a D, E, EE?
Aug 25, 2010
408 posts
148 upvotes
Montreal
mario-rock wrote: I placed an order over email today for 9.5D Walnut Strands. Do they send an email when it ships with the price, shipping, taxes and total?

I did it over the phone and they didn't send any email. But all the info you're asking was given directly over the phone. The rep told me it'll be between 7 to 10 days. I guess it excludes weekends.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2477 posts
3174 upvotes
Ottawa
habaryu wrote: True fact.
False. The Ralph Lauren styles are also on sale. I have a list for 9.5E that lists a few of them. They just won't e-mail me a 9.5D list for some reason...
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2477 posts
3174 upvotes
Ottawa
mario-rock wrote: I placed an order over email today for 9.5D Walnut Strands. Do they send an email when it ships with the price, shipping, taxes and total?

Do you mind posting the 9.5D list? Just for me? :D

--> There's no e-mail, or tracking or anything of the sort. You'll receive the shoes in about two weeks.
Sep 23, 2009
142 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto
Its its width i got wrong... went with D and not E.
Kunman wrote: did you use the download able AE measurement pdf? or did you just go with your usualy size?
Apr 13, 2012
397 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
meh...i was going for the park avenues in brown in 10D but it seems like they're sold out...will wait for the next sale and try to cop my preferred merlot colour...
Deal Guru
Oct 3, 2006
10493 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
Shoe trees are $15.99 each which is also a deal because I know REGO sells them in Toronto for $29.99 each.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2012
1823 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
Aznsilvrboy wrote: Shoe trees are $15.99 each which is also a deal because I know REGO sells them in Toronto for $29.99 each.
Do you know when is the Taipei John Lobb sale going on this year??
Mar 31, 2008
168 posts
56 upvotes
Alberta
Anyone find those shoe trees difficult to remove from the shoe? There's nothing to hold on to to push them away from the heel. I am considering drilling a hole in mine.
CanadaGooseForumAdmin wrote: Good price for those shoe trees. That matches the Zelikovitz cedar shoe tree price of $15.99 and they're apparently the same: if-you-were-planning-buying-quality-han ... o-1287559/
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2012
2477 posts
3174 upvotes
Ottawa
I don't find it tough. The shoe trees have a grip at the end which you can use to push in and pull out.