• Jan 18th, 2013 9:17 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes

Alternatives to Hunter Boot Wellies Sock/Legging

I have seen a few people wear their Hunter Boots during our frigid winter season. Anyone know what kind of sock (material) to pair with the boots? The original Wellies socks are too expensive at >$40

Would even be better with product links.

I am helping a few women in the household as I don't wear Hunter Boots myself. :)

Thanks in advance.
2 replies
Jul 15, 2003
72 posts
49 upvotes
Quebec
I use the super warm t-max socks from Equipeur/Mark's Work Wearhouse inside my (non-Hunter) rain boots. They're $9.99 for solid colours and are so thick and comfy. I just love them and highly recommend them. (Might not work if the boots are already a tight fit with regular socks, though.)
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
jennifer230 wrote: I use the super warm t-max socks from Equipeur/Mark's Work Wearhouse inside my (non-Hunter) rain boots. They're $9.99 for solid colours and are so thick and comfy. I just love them and highly recommend them. (Might not work if the boots are already a tight fit with regular socks, though.)
Thanks and good morning Jennifer. Never heard of Equipeur. Is that the equivalent of Mark's in QC?

I made sure what I ordered for my wife and daughter had some allowance (4 and 5 in kids) and they are not complaining about the boots being cramped. :)

Will let them know the good news. Just need the 20% of Mark's coupon now. LOL.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)