Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Altitude Sport] Northface Gatham Jacket II 227.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2016 2:15 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 29, 2005
610 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
Anybody else think of this when they read the thread title?

Aug 16, 2007
944 posts
136 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Dynasty12345 wrote: Pretty sure that you are the only one.

I would return it and exchange. No one else has this issue
You can add another one to that list. Mine has a peculiar smell which doesn't seem to go away. Was there when I am first wore it and thought it would air out. Got it last week from sportchek

There is also a review on altitude sports about someone getting a smelly one
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2009
1127 posts
217 upvotes
ironmen77 wrote: TNF Outlet in Niagara Falls has it for $199.99, picked up one yesterday. Void warranty with their products though. I've been shopping there for about a year, never had an issue with TNF
I just called them and as per the rep they haven't received a Gotham jacket at Niagara Falls outlet for few months now. How was the inventory and sizes?
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
2118 posts
6128 upvotes
Askari wrote: You can add another one to that list. Mine has a peculiar smell which doesn't seem to go away. Was there when I am first wore it and thought it would air out. Got it last week from sportchek

There is also a review on altitude sports about someone getting a smelly one
No smell here, perhaps they forgot to separate the goose from the feather in your jacket?
Aug 16, 2007
944 posts
136 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Mmagic76 wrote: No smell here, perhaps they forgot to separate the goose from the feather in your jacket?
Yeah possibly. . Good one

I have another tnf jacket with the same down purchased around the same time from sporting life that doesn't smell.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)