• Sep 13th, 2017 12:42 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16167 posts
1023 upvotes
Woodbridge
Steph & Kristen remind of the brothers last season. They are killing it. My only favourite team right now, the team to beat.

Next episode will be a Double U-Turn right, I'm guessing they'll use the Fast Forward.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4039 posts
221 upvotes
bembol wrote:
Aug 8th, 2016 11:59 am
Steph & Kristen remind of the brothers last season. They are killing it. My only favourite team right now, the team to beat.

Next episode will be a Double U-Turn right, I'm guessing they'll use the Fast Forward.
I agree.
Remind me of the hockey gals, but with no real competition.
I'm looking for a NZ Silver Fern Kiwi coin! :)
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2006
1162 posts
197 upvotes
Richmond Hill
She chops her hand with a machete in the next episode. :O "I just want to win so bad" Lmao
[external link removed]
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4039 posts
221 upvotes
wilson_wu wrote:
Aug 10th, 2016 9:21 pm
She chops her hand with a machete in the next episode. :O "I just want to win so bad" Lmao
Hand for 1st place finish?
Must be a good prize!

Sad to the semi-blind couple go, but such is life. I'm surprised they actually lasted this long to be honest.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
5449 posts
1181 upvotes
IceBlueShoes wrote:
Aug 11th, 2016 6:46 am
wilson_wu wrote:
Aug 10th, 2016 9:21 pm
Hand for 1st place finish?
Must be a good prize!

Sad to the semi-blind couple go, but such is life. I'm surprised they actually lasted this long to be honest.
I was really hoping that separated couple would get hella lost and end up being eliminated rather than the semi-blind couple.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
3210 posts
39 upvotes
Mississauga
Sorry to see Julie and Lowell go. Some of the best moments of this season were of them, just absolutely enjoying every minute of the race. The best line was when they were at the sailing detour and Lowell told Julie that he couldn't hear her through the helmet, and she replies with "deaf and blind, that's not good". LOL Then, he goes and gets knocked off the boat and they just joke about it. Not the strongest team, but my favourite.

http://theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/teams/julieandlowell
RenegadeX wrote:
Apr 22nd, 2009 1:29 am
[*]They may be small, but they poop too. And they'll poop in your towel.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4039 posts
221 upvotes
Topher wrote:
Aug 11th, 2016 11:57 pm
Sorry to see Julie and Lowell go. Some of the best moments of this season were of them, just absolutely enjoying every minute of the race. The best line was when they were at the sailing detour and Lowell told Julie that he couldn't hear her through the helmet, and she replies with "deaf and blind, that's not good". LOL Then, he goes and gets knocked off the boat and they just joke about it. Not the strongest team, but my favourite.

http://theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/teams/julieandlowell
For sure. They were just there to have a good time and it seems they did for sure.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2012
1075 posts
107 upvotes
I want Steph and Kristen and Joel and Ashley to be eliminated. Ashley is so dramatic, such a princess.

Very glad that Jillian and Emitt won this leg. I think they're going to their home province in the next leg and there is ANOTHER double U turn. Really hope they U turn Kristen and Steph for payback. Also looks like they drive the Cabot Trail as well?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2012
1075 posts
107 upvotes
Out of the 5 remaining teams, it is between Jillian/Emitt and Kristen/Steph. The other 3 teams are so weak especially Frankie/Amy and Rita/Evet

Ashley overreacts to everything like the climbing wall, eating bugs, and during volleyball. Get rid of the drama queen already, I don't care if she won Miss Universe
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2012
1075 posts
107 upvotes
How many non elimination legs are there in a season? Kelly and Kate had 2 non elimination legs and now Rita and Evet. Safe to say there won't be anymore till the finish? We need 2 more eliminations to get down to the final 3 for the finale.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4039 posts
221 upvotes
The next one will def be elimination.

Like how long will this keep going otherwise?! haha
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2012
1075 posts
107 upvotes
Go Jillian and Emitt!!! Smoked meat and bagel challenge in the finale in Montreal? haha
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4039 posts
221 upvotes
Tdotmale wrote:
Sep 10th, 2016 2:54 pm
Go Jillian and Emitt!!! Smoked meat and bagel challenge in the finale in Montreal? haha
I think they're going to win it, but would like to see the Beauty Queen and her dad take it.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2012
1075 posts
107 upvotes
IceBlueShoes wrote:
Sep 11th, 2016 4:24 am
Tdotmale wrote:
Sep 10th, 2016 2:54 pm
I think they're going to win it, but would like to see the Beauty Queen and her dad take it.
I would like Jillian and Emitt to win it. Of the 3 remaining teams, I dislike Joel and Ashley the most. Ashley is way too dramatic. At least I get to see Kelly and Kate at the finish line hehe...Kate mostly.