4039 posts
221 upvotes
Tdotmale wrote:
Sep 12th, 2016 12:56 am
IceBlueShoes wrote:
Sep 11th, 2016 4:24 am
Tdotmale wrote:
Sep 10th, 2016 2:54 pm
Go Jillian and Emitt!!! Smoked meat and bagel challenge in the finale in Montreal? haha
I think they're going to win it, but would like to see the Beauty Queen and her dad take it.
I would like Jillian and Emitt to win it. Of the 3 remaining teams, I dislike Joel and Ashley the most. Ashley is way too dramatic. At least I get to see Kelly and Kate at the finish line hehe...Kate mostly.
Ashley is overly dramatic for sure. Her dad is pretty chill though. The kind of person that would probably sit on their couch and read a paper like if it was a normal afternoon if they saw the apocalypse coming.
I'm looking for a NZ Silver Fern Kiwi coin! :)
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4039 posts
221 upvotes
NO SPOILERS!!!!

I'll watch it in the morning.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8459 posts
1758 upvotes
Toronto
I really thought the 'alternate' pronunciation of bagel was a joke but even John Montgomery used the Britta pronunciation

Sep 10, 2006
322 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
wow... frankie/amy vs joel/ashley on the After The Race show... they were going at it before the hosts stepped in.
Jul 25, 2008
686 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
Great finale, awesome to see the team that deserved to win actually win... although I was glad for the winners last season (Mickey and Pete)
The After the Race part was enjoyable and brutal when they spoke about Ashley's lie to Frankie, but honestly, it really were the girls fault for not reading the clue and listening to another team especially when its down to the last 4 teams.

I feel bad for Emmit and Joel, both are so chill.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2012
1544 posts
438 upvotes
Didi_beee wrote:
Sep 14th, 2016 12:00 am
Great finale, awesome to see the team that deserved to win actually win... although I was glad for the winners last season (Mickey and Pete)
Gino and Jesse won last season, Mickey and Pete won season two.
but honestly, it really were the girls fault for not reading the clue and listening to another team especially when its down to the last 4 teams.
Yep. I didn't like Ashley that much, but her "lie" was such a non-issue, and Amy just came off as a whiny brat on the after show. "I thought we were friends!" - I mean, it's 2-3 weeks travelling with each other, they're segregated when there's no camera around, and most importantly, it's a RACE to win $250k and then some - there's no "friends" in that situation, especially that close to the final 3 when your options are help out these fools who never read their clues correctly or feign being clueless to help your own dad who's almost at his breaking point.

Glad Steph and Kris won. They reminded me of the hockey girls, and were a fav from the beginning. I think Jill & Emmit would have had it if not for the first cab leaving them though, even with the bagel mess-ups.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
16167 posts
1023 upvotes
Woodbridge
I'm 2 for 2!!!

Not just predicting the winner but I LOVE what ARC is doing back-to-back and even better was the TOUGH challenges.

Congrats to Kristen and Steph. What an AMAZING and HOT couple. LOL
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
3394 posts
30 upvotes
Brampton
Emmit is a saint to put up with that woman.
I would change provinces to get away from her.
I think I read that she teaches kids, unbelievable, she has no patience.
|D
|D [\/] /\ Z
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2008
3775 posts
730 upvotes
Sask.
I'm okay with Steph and Kristen winning - just very glad it wasn't Jillian and Emmett.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2012
1075 posts
107 upvotes
I really wanted Jillian and Emmit to win, darn it!!!!! I didn't care for there to be the first all female winning team on TAR Canada.
Jul 25, 2008
686 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
RemedialChaosTheory wrote:
Sep 14th, 2016 12:31 am
Didi_beee wrote:
Sep 14th, 2016 12:00 am
Gino and Jesse won last season, Mickey and Pete won season two.
Ooops my bad, I liked Mickey and Pete so much that I forgot about Gino and Jesse.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
4039 posts
221 upvotes
Would've liked to see Ashley and Dad wine (dude is so chill), but the girls seriously deserved winning.

I haven't seen the after the race show yet.

Here's hoping a new season will get the go ahead next year!

I especially like the "guess what? you're not done. Keep racing" thing they sometimes do.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2012
1075 posts
107 upvotes
IceBlueShoes wrote:
Sep 16th, 2016 11:48 pm
I especially like the "guess what? you're not done. Keep racing" thing they sometimes do.
That! Also, I feel the first leg in every season should be non elimination, a chance for all the teams to get their jitters sorted out.
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
25041 posts
5539 upvotes
GTHA
CTV confirmed it has renewed a new installment of The Amazing Race Canada. The announcement sets the stage for a fifth season during Canada’s historic 150th anniversary in 2017, with plans to celebrate and showcase the country like never before.

http://www.broadcastermagazine.com/acqu ... 004124058/