Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[AMAZON] $24.99 Norton 360 2014 - 1 User / 3 Licenses

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2014 1:46 am
Tags:
None
7 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2001
1261 posts
602 upvotes
Thanks OP. This does appear to be the boxed version and being the .com site may not be viable. I'm on my phone. Ignore me if this is the direct download version.
Excellent product though, consistently among the best retail products reviewed by independent experts. It's especially helpful for less technical users providing a complete security solution.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1753 posts
2721 upvotes
Pallet Town
There's an option for direct download, but you need a US billing address

"Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States and who have a U.S. billing address."
Jan 8, 2007
587 posts
249 upvotes
Edmonton
That's pretty cheap. I sell it for $29.99 CDN right now, and of course it's the direct download version.

Solid product however. I sell easily 3000 copies of this per year locally to customers.
I got kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2014
2270 posts
1724 upvotes
Webkikr wrote: That's pretty cheap. I sell it for $29.99 CDN right now, and of course it's the direct download version.

Solid product however. I sell easily 3000 copies of this per year locally to customers.

Do you sell it with the disc?
Jan 8, 2007
587 posts
249 upvotes
Edmonton
I offer both for people. 99% choose the download version, but I do stock the boxed version for those that still use/want a disk.
I got kicked out of Chapters because I moved all the Bibles to the fiction section.
Penalty Box
May 12, 2011
3407 posts
487 upvotes
North Vancouver
Webkikr wrote: I offer both for people. 99% choose the download version, but I do stock the boxed version for those that still use/want a disk.
Why u so expensive
Jan 8, 2007
587 posts
249 upvotes
Edmonton
Sharks316 wrote: Why u so expensive
So expensive? That's a great price. Looking around, the best price I can find $39.99 at Future Shop. I'm still $10 cheaper than that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)