Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Android 12 Music Apps (TuneIn Radio Pro, Shazam Encore...) *Today

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2014 2:33 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.com] Android 12 Music Apps (TuneIn Radio Pro, Shazam Encore...) *Today

[IMG]http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G ... 62580_.jpg[/IMG]

Android Music Apps on Amazon App Store (Today Only! - 4/25/2014)
Amazon US Link
Amazon CA Link
  1. edjing Premium DJ mix rec studio
  2. G-Stomper Studio
  3. Guitar Riff Pro
  4. iReal Pro - Music Book & Play Along
  5. jetAudio Music Player Plus
  6. Metronome: Tempo
  7. Mini Piano
  8. Shazam Encore
  9. Treble Cat - Learn To Read Music
  10. TuneIn Radio Pro
  11. Ultimate Guitar Tabs
  12. WavePad Master's Edition
Install the Amazon Appstore:
Amazon.ca - https://www.amazon.ca/gp/feature.html?i ... tion-guide
Amazon.com - https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html? ... buy_client
The main issue with any app’s downloaded from Amazon is that you must have the Appstore itself installed to use the corresponding downloads. Remove the APK and you lose the ability to launch any connected apps. This won’t be an issue for many users, but it may get confusing and/or frustrating for those who tire of the secondary app portal but want to maintain the ability to use those free daily apps.
Amazon has in the past secured some short-term exclusive titles, so it may be a good idea to keep it hanging around on your phone until you need something specific.
54 replies
May 3, 2007
894 posts
478 upvotes
Thanks OP. TuneIn Radio Pro is an absolute must have app.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2001
5231 posts
4105 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Thanks. Lots of free apps to play with later.
Nov 10, 2002
360 posts
82 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks for the post, picked up a few pay apps. May want to put Free in the title or somewhere more prominent in the post. Took me a bit to find the price. Thanks again.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
Tune in pro doesnt work in kobo™ arc huh?
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Nov 21, 2012
100 posts
39 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanked..Tune in Pro no adds is a must.
May 11, 2011
187 posts
96 upvotes
Longueuil
mikka1989 wrote: Tune in pro doesnt work in kobo™ arc huh?
It does but you have to sideload it or use apptoide to install it. I also would suggest to turn off notifications in TuneIn preferences, very annoying. BTW, the only difference between the pro and the free version is the record function.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
problem with appstore amazon is u can't keep updating the app once u install it? tunein pro latest version on amazon is 11.2 , i think the google playstore latest is 11.3?
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Oct 12, 2003
447 posts
61 upvotes
Great... Thanks :)
Anil Godhia - Insurance / Investment Advisor
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2007
1825 posts
625 upvotes
mikka1989 wrote: problem with appstore amazon is u can't keep updating the app once u install it? tunein pro latest version on amazon is 11.2 , i think the google playstore latest is 11.3?
They do take a little longer sometimes. If it's a huge issue, send them a message and they'll get the updated version.

To those who are against having to keep the Amazon App Store, there are ways to remove the dependency. You won't be able to update the app if you remove the App Store though.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6647 posts
1504 upvotes
Ontario
Thx op! Already purchased TuneIn in the past, but just downloaded Shazam Encore.
782 posts
266 upvotes
Peroxide wrote: They do take a little longer sometimes. If it's a huge issue, send them a message and they'll get the updated version.

To those who are against having to keep the Amazon App Store, there are ways to remove the dependency. You won't be able to update the app if you remove the App Store though.
Does this also remove the requirement to always be online? I don't have a data plan and I've never been able to get one of the free apps working when I am not connected to the internet, not even something as trivial as a calculator app.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7607 posts
5045 upvotes
Thanks OP! Picked up Tuneinradiopro and Shazam encore.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2008
4669 posts
752 upvotes
Scarborough
I kept getting errors with my Buy Now/1 Click Settings with Amazon.ca stating geographical restrictions...Was playing around with the settings and associated my CC to the (Canadian) address used and now it works....what's up with that???

Anyways thanks op!
Help Contribute to our Wedding Fund :) A wise fortune cookie once told me this:
"A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist"
FS: Christmas Window Decor :lol:
FS: 10mm H&R Trak+ wheel spacers, 5x100/112, 57.1c/b
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10576 posts
15687 upvotes
GT-EH
Thanks OP! Picked up TuneIn Radio Pro as well as a couple of other interesting ones.

Gawd, my list is now 215+ apps... I wish there was a way to categorize or organize them instead of scrolling through this MASSIVE list! lol
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1015 posts
448 upvotes
domo325 wrote: Thanks OP! Picked up Tuneinradiopro and Shazam encore.
+1 Picked up the two :)

Thank you!
Salesperson
Jul 10, 2013
108 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
Thanked OP this is awesome! Almost too good to be true...

Once downloaded on one device, is it available/paid for downloading across all devices?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)