Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Amazon, BestBuy] Sennheiser CX 5.00i Black In-Ear Earphones - $44.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 5th, 2017 7:25 pm
Banned
Feb 19, 2017
15 posts
22 upvotes

[Amazon, BestBuy] Sennheiser CX 5.00i Black In-Ear Earphones - $44.99

Deal Link:
Price:
$44.99
Savings:
62%
Discount only applies to the black apple control ones though. I'm not sure if the controls will work on android though but the audio quality wont differ of course

Bestbuy link:
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/sen ... 87402.aspx

Review comparing them to similarly priced (~$100) sennheisers:
http://headphone.guru/sennheiser-under- ... -cx-2-00i/

Camel shows regular price to hover around $90-$110, so pretty great deal.
7 replies
Dec 26, 2004
418 posts
139 upvotes
Good price but it won't work on Android. They use different rings on the plug.
Jan 29, 2016
377 posts
526 upvotes
New Caledonia
Fanatic wrote: Good price but it won't work on Android. They use different rings on the plug.
They don't. They're both TRRS connectors. The difference is in the in-wire controller.

Android users are looking for the G version of this (5.00G).

The 5.00i version will work on anything that accepts a TRRS connection, but the controller won't pause/play/answer calls or change volume like it's supposed to if you're not using the right version on the right phone. The mic and sound will still work though.
HOT DEAL ALERT: 661,000 stolen emails, usernames and unencrypted passwords from a Canadian deals website, compromised due to administrator incompetence and general apathy towards users! Order now!
Jun 21, 2007
131 posts
17 upvotes
Was thinking more of the Momentum In-ears, but for $45, this is a steal. Thanks for the heads up.
Penalty Box
Jul 2, 2016
356 posts
143 upvotes
Every "quality" earbud I've had, from Sennheiser to Beyerdynamic, the sound started to experience static noises within 3-6 months, presumably from an internally frayed cord and it's not like I pull on it or anything. For me, it's detachable cord or bust for earphones.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)