Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] #1 Best Seller, Spy Hidden Camera, CDN$ 48.4,3 Deal is 60% Claimed

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2018 9:41 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1446 posts
1217 upvotes
Québec Gold

[Amazon Canada] #1 Best Seller, Spy Hidden Camera, CDN$ 48.4,3 Deal is 60% Claimed

Spy Hidden Camera, Wireless Wi-Fi Camera 1080P APP Mini Portable Covert Security Cam Motion Detection for iOS/Android Mobile Phone

Super small: This wireless hidden mini camera is the world's smallest camera. It is easy to hide the lens, as small as the clothes button, it fits all kinds of portable tools.
1080P High definition spy camera: Can meet your desire for clear and vivid image.
Small cam with large capacity: Supports SD card with up to 64GB (SD card not included), when the SD card is full, it will overwrite the old video automatically, no longer worry about a full SD card stopping recording.
Spy cam built-in rechargeable battery 2500mAh, if you need more recording time then you can just connect the camera to either a power bank or an outlet, so you can record with no interruptions.
Motion detection wireless security camera: You need to set the motion detection function in the app, when a moving object is detected, you will receive an alarm message. Will be the first to know what happened.
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 17, 2003
7652 posts
3112 upvotes
MVRD
...The optical sensor might be small...but the rest of the kit...hum...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2011
1446 posts
1217 upvotes
Québec Gold
And... Gone

Enough talking...
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
695 posts
958 upvotes
Chilliwack, BC
This is pretty awesome if you ever want to divorce your wife in a clean environment, deal is done.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
1950 posts
2108 upvotes
Will I be able to install this in Starbucks washroom and it won't be detected ? :D
When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Jun 16, 2007
755 posts
168 upvotes
Reviews say this can be used on your person to record conversations. Bought one to try. Thanks OP.
Dec 10, 2017
214 posts
134 upvotes
Toronto
Furtive wrote:
Jun 17th, 2018 9:02 pm
Reviews say this can be used on your person to record conversations. Bought one to try. Thanks OP.
if you dont care about video, you can find smaller portable recording devices.
Stay Frosty'
Apr 23, 2016
68 posts
32 upvotes
Port Severn, ON
Moderator, don’t move this out yet. This deal isn’t dead yet, I just bought one seconds ago!
Thanks OP