Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] 1 free audiobooks without prime(2 with prime) +$5 Amazon credit / Audible new subscribers only[YMMV]

[OP]
Mar 17, 2012
298 posts
876 upvotes
toronto
braveblade wrote: Can anyone post the detail about the $5 credits? When I clicked "see detail", it gave me a blank field.
It's blank for me too
But you can use it to buy anything on Amazon and they expire in 30 days.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2017
1513 posts
987 upvotes
I have a $5 credit offer I haven't claimed for Prime Reading, currently on a Prime trial membership with a reminder email set to send three days before cancellation... Checked back today, offer to get another 30 days free was available, scored another 30 days of free Prime that I won't renew anyway... At least they got me with "hey, I can buy anything and not need to hit that $35 minimum anymore! Guess I'm now buying this!" but it's controlled spending still..

No Audible $5 credit offer for me, just standard Prime 2 audiobook free per month offer.. Think I did check earlier before and there wasn't a offer either but I have already forgotten about it. Prime Reading offer still open to me, any recommendations for that? Looking for a good, easy read!
Apr 11, 2010
63 posts
36 upvotes
Montreal
husamus156 wrote: right, you get also the 5$ amazon GC
Wrong - it looks like your 1st month is free, however, however, you won't receive the $5 credit (I didn't anyway)

"Audible Quebec Membership (Free for the first 30 days)
You have 0 Credits
View your credit summary
Your next bill date is: 31-01-2020
Thanks for being a listener since: 31-12-2019"
Sep 17, 2018
97 posts
131 upvotes
ON
The credits pasted above would refer to Audible book credits, not in any way related to the $5 promotional credit available for items sold by Amazon.ca.

If you are not eligible for the promo it will just show a regular page offering a free trial for Audible, if your account is eligible to get the $5 credit it should be easy to see it will be mentioned on the page it also did say only till Dec 29 / while supplies last so if your bill date is the 31 you might have missed the boat
Apr 6, 2017
965 posts
664 upvotes
Westmount, QC
StewKatz wrote: Wrong - it looks like your 1st month is free, however, however, you won't receive the $5 credit (I didn't anyway)

"Audible Quebec Membership (Free for the first 30 days)
You have 0 Credits
View your credit summary
Your next bill date is: 31-01-2020
Thanks for being a listener since: 31-12-2019"
they changed it since last time.
they removed the 5$ credit promo
Mar 23, 2017
300 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone find anything cheap and worthwhile at Amazon to use the credit?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
1185 posts
216 upvotes
SamG852 wrote: Anyone find anything cheap and worthwhile at Amazon to use the credit?
Was thinking of getting another Wyze Cam but it only comes in a 2 pack.... And price is at its high. Errrr..
Jul 8, 2016
18 posts
1 upvote
Thanks OP! Needed a push to try finishing more books in the new year and this was it.
Dec 14, 2012
8 posts
Fort St. John
Does anyone know of any current deals? I'm not a Prime member but could sign up for the free trial of that if I could get a better trial on Audible as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1677 posts
364 upvotes
I have a previous acct w audible thru prime, stopped a yr ago. Now I qualify for 2 free credit again!