Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] $10.00 Amazon.ca Credit When You Stream Prime Video for the First Time

Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
3665 posts
1092 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Just got my credit and I just skip through the video.
I think you don't need to watch the whole video.
I hate it when you have no idea if it works or not until you get the credit from amazon.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
11248 posts
1679 upvotes
RFD
tkddad wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 6:17 pm
Thanks, OP. Got mine too. Now comes the tough task of figuring out what to buy.
Haha same here.
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2009
4428 posts
664 upvotes
Montreal
So we have to sign up for a Prime trial before skimming through the video? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
1569 posts
310 upvotes
Got my $10 credit by watching Al Bundy. lol
Now wait for prime day and hope the Fire HD 8 goes down to $60 again. $50 for a tablet for a senior, not bad.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
7313 posts
7629 upvotes
IDStorms wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 11:13 am
I have never used their service before...

I watched a full episode of The Man In the High Castle, and same here! :(

(Might have actually been more than 2 days ago) <-- Although it says it can take up to 3-4 days to receive the credit!
kcirtap78 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 2:56 pm
Just got my credit and I am in Quebec :) thanks op
Just received my $10 credit... And spent it! :)
Jan 18, 2018
42 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks OP. Got credit email.
Anyone know if this works with already existing S&S orders?
I have an order supposed to be delivered on the 26th.

It is shipped & sold by Amazon, and >$20, so in theory it should...

Ok chatting with Amazon support now:
--------------
Agent1.: I understand. As long as the items are sold and fulfilled by Amazon, it should apply.
Me: OK great.
I think they were
at least one of them (which is over $20)
you can see it now if you look at my S&S?
Agent1.: sure, allow me a min please
There is a discount on the orders, but due to the S&S program, The promo has not applied since the orders were placed before the promo was issued
So in this case, the promo will apply to your next eligible order
which would be any item sold and/or fulfilled by Amazon
Me: Ok. that's kind of annoying. Because then I only have until the 27th to make a new order...
Agent1.: I know and I am sorry. Maybe the retail department can apply it. Hold on a minute please
...transfer...
Agent2: I understand your concern about getting the promotional credit applied to your subscribe and save orders.
In this case, as my colleague said that the promotion cannot be applied on the already created orders, however I will be happy to issue another $10 promo credit to your account that will not expire.
Will that do ?
Me: Sure. Thank you.
--------------

So it will not work on existing S&S orders.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
4473 posts
814 upvotes
got my email. takes around a day after u watch... i watched most of hancock in 4k...charlize theron at her peak hotness!

Thank you for watching Prime Video.

As part of our special promotion for Prime members, we've issued you a $10 Amazon credit for streaming with Prime Video for the first time. Although you will not see the credit in your account, the $10 will be automatically applied to your next purchase of $20 or more on eligible items. Credit must be used by July 27, 2018.

The credit only applies to products sold and fulfilled by Amazon.ca. Look for the "Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca" tag on the product detail page. The credit does not apply to products sold by other Amazon entities or third-party sellers. Offer does not apply to digital content or Amazon Gift Cards. See full terms & conditions.
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers 500u @$24.99 using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Oct 20, 2009
269 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
I got the credit a day after I tried and I'm on student prime account!
Nov 7, 2017
146 posts
115 upvotes
hitman86 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 7:11 pm
I got the credit a day after I tried and I'm on student prime account!
Last time I checked prime student does not have prime video, unless you accidentally agreed to become a prime member during your try at prime video.
Oct 20, 2009
269 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
0Sense wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 7:15 pm
Last time I checked prime student does not have prime video, unless you accidentally agreed to become a prime member during your try at prime video.
Not sure. My current membership is student but in August I am back to regular prime membership. I can watch prime video right now though.
Jun 17, 2013
184 posts
141 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP
Got $10 credit 3rd day
---Rogers 500u $34.99 + Hst
---Previous Bell 1 gb Fibe internet $50 + Alt TV $15 + Home Phone $0
--- 2 Fido 3 gb data plan $0 for 12 months Using with Fongo App
Oct 26, 2012
429 posts
581 upvotes
I got the $10 credit!! Also can confirm it does indeed stack with the $25 from the other offer
Jan 20, 2012
425 posts
262 upvotes
LONDON
Lol i literally tried the Prime video and forgot about this offer. Woke up to an email yesterday morning saying ive got the $10 credit. Awesome!

Edit: I'm also on Prime Student.
Please do not PM me with requests for assistance, unless I PM you first, or if I give you permission to. That's what the forums are for!
Jan 11, 2011
42 posts
12 upvotes
Ontario
Gotta pay for a Amazon Prime account to take advantage of this so not really worth it.