• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2016 11:38 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3507 posts
4189 upvotes

$10 OFF $40/Targeted/Check Your Spam Folder

https://www.amazon.ca/b?node=12604635011 wrote:Terms & Conditions
Your promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) October, 7th, 2016. Offer can be used only once, unless otherwise specified. Offer applies to customer orders of $40 or more. Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca. Offer does not apply to digital content. Offer good while supplies last. Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items. Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Offer may not be combined with other offers. Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. The maximum benefit you may receive from this Offer is $10. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the Offer at any time. Offer has no cash redemption value, is non-transferable and may not be resold. Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order. If any of the products or content related to this Offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies. If you violate any of these terms, the Offer will be invalid. Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
Bitcoin will crash hard.
55 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
4050 posts
1462 upvotes
GTA North
Thanked. Just got it in my spam account.

Just ordered the cheap Samsonite luggage yesterday. I wonder if they'll let me apply it after the fact.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
Jan 10, 2011
365 posts
69 upvotes
GTA
nothing for me. whats the subject line say?
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2010
3262 posts
1220 upvotes
No luck here. Is it a generic promo code?
Mar 20, 2013
800 posts
1018 upvotes
Winnipeg
Nothing for me.

Are the codes transferable? Does anyone have a code that they aren't going to use?
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3507 posts
4189 upvotes
It's likely for customers who have been inactive for an extended period of time.

so check the spare account that you made to grab 2 lightening deals Winking Face
Bitcoin will crash hard.
Deal Addict
Nov 16, 2005
2476 posts
333 upvotes
ncr
just got it too. prime member here, and have been active for 3 months.

and no. it is not a generic code. It's one code per user.

get ready for a long list of posts, asking for unused codes.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
Got it in our two accounts, one prime and one not. One account is used often, and one rarely.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Guru
Dec 17, 2001
11723 posts
4919 upvotes
St-Fabien de Panet, …
Nothing for me.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2670 posts
2789 upvotes
Montreal, QC
check my spam box as well, got nothing
thanks for the post tho.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1942 posts
3072 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Awesome thanks op! I just checked my spam folder and the offer was there. I was just about to buy some random stuff from Amazon so this is perfect timing!
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
What is the title of the email or is the body the same as the one found under the T&C in the OP? TIA.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 10, 2010
7393 posts
2944 upvotes
Calgary
Strange thing. I saw an email from Amazon this morning asking myself "Have I purchased anything off Amazon lately? Nope." So I deleted it along with 6 or 7 other junk emails. Now I go back to check the trash folder, found the other junk emails but nothing from Amazon. I checked my email in my dreams? LOL
Jan 18, 2006
73 posts
21 upvotes
Ottawa
alanbrenton wrote: What is the title of the email or is the body the same as the one found under the T&C in the OP? TIA.
Subject:
Your $10 Gift Code

Body:
Your Gift Code
As a special offer this fall, we are pleased to offer you $10 off your next order of $40 or more on Amazon.ca. Your code is valid through October 7th, 2016, on products shipped from and sold by Amazon.ca (gift cards and products sold by third-party sellers are excluded). Terms and Conditions Apply. Here is your promotional gift code:
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
marsteam wrote:
alanbrenton wrote: What is the title of the email or is the body the same as the one found under the T&C in the OP? TIA.
Subject:
Your $10 Gift Code

Body:
Your Gift Code
As a special offer this fall, we are pleased to offer you $10 off your next order of $40 or more on Amazon.ca. Your code is valid through October 7th, 2016, on products shipped from and sold by Amazon.ca (gift cards and products sold by third-party sellers are excluded). Terms and Conditions Apply. Here is your promotional gift code:
Thank you. 1 of 6 or 7.
Oct 18, 2009
188 posts
76 upvotes
no such luck for me, all i have in spam are adult dating and online pharmacy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)