Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Coupons

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$10 promo credit with $50 gift card purchase new June code

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2016 12:01 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2863 posts
2537 upvotes
Vancouveresque
trinxified wrote: the ultimate question here is if you can send that $50 to the same account you bought it with
Yes, if your account is eligible.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
2823 posts
1493 upvotes
I just ordered to my own address. The coupon said was successfully redeemed but it doesn't say anywhere what the coupon was. Hope to get it. I purchased the gc with a tin box, so at least the tin box was free
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2003
4843 posts
4378 upvotes
B.C.
I just bought a $50 gift card for someone yesterday and didn't know about this promotion until I just read this! I went on the chat and I got the promotion applied, so I'm really happy! RFD pays off again. :-)
If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post
Nov 21, 2012
712 posts
591 upvotes
Toronto
dojon wrote: The promotional code you entered is invalid for your purchase

Definitely targeted. :(
If you've used a similar code in the past, it won't work for you.

Also, I'm not sure about Amazon.ca since I've already redeemed one in May, but when I was doing this for Amazon.com, it had to be a Father's Day themed gift card (eGift Card or Physical) for the month of June in order to get the promo code to work.
May 29, 2008
828 posts
374 upvotes
obscura wrote: If you've used a similar code in the past, it won't work for you.
OR... OR... If you haven't used a similar code in the past, and have never been eligible for any of the similar promotions, it still won't work for you.
Nov 21, 2012
712 posts
591 upvotes
Toronto
toomuchpie wrote: OR... OR... If you haven't used a similar code in the past, and have never been eligible for any of the similar promotions, it still won't work for you.
Fair enough... however the poster received a "The promotional code you entered is invalid for your purchase", which means the code is likely working for him/her, but he/she simply has the wrong item in the cart.

The other half of my post was the extra tidbit about the month of June being different and it had to be a Father's Day themed e-gift card/physical gift card, at least for Amazon.com -- it may be the same for Amazon.ca and I was hinting to the poster to give that a try.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2015
2544 posts
2555 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Thanks OP, it worked, ordered one.+1 :)
Aug 18, 2009
154 posts
20 upvotes
Never used one of these codes, but my account isn't eligible
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1253 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. 2 of my 3 accounts are eligible for this offer.
Received and redeemed the gift card I sent to myself (different email address of course). So now, when will I receive my $10 credit?
Dec 23, 2015
325 posts
985 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
kayceedee wrote: Thanks OP. 2 of my 3 accounts are eligible for this offer.
Received and redeemed the gift card I sent to myself (different email address of course). So now, when will I receive my $10 credit?
Within 2 to 3 business days you should receive a $10 credit on account that you can use towards any purchase shipped from and sold by Amazon

Also you can purchase gift card and email to yourself same email address or to any other email address/ account
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
Not eligible if already applied April/May code for the $10 gc, so it's one time code for each account.
I should register another account to be eligible...
Jul 8, 2014
91 posts
65 upvotes
Westmount, QC
It works for me, thanks OP.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10593 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.

I guess loyal amazon customers are NEVER eligible! *SAD*
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1460 posts
742 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote: Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.

I guess loyal amazon customers are NEVER eligible! *SAD*
No kidding, used it April, still cant reload???
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Sinderella wrote: Can you order multiple gift cards and get the $10 promo?
It is likely one per account. Never saw someone post being able to put in another order successfully.