• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2018 10:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
1235 posts
142 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] 1MORE Quad Driver In-Ear Earphones - $99.99

Cheapest since ever. One gripe with these had always been the price (>$150) for a slight improvement over the Triple.

You could also go for the Amazon warehouse ones - $92.99 with a 20% discount bringing it to $74.40 before tax.

https://www.amazon.ca/1MORE-Headphones- ... 1more+quad
29 replies
Apr 10, 2009
131 posts
91 upvotes
Fakspot gives them a B grade, not bad.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2005
1127 posts
198 upvotes
TechRadar Review

Audiophileon (never heard of the site before, is it reputable and respected?) Review

The Rtings.com review is much less flattering and they have objective measurements to back it up.

The Sound Guys (again I have never heard of this site?!) gives these a good review but the user ratings are significantly lower than the site rating

It sounds like these are a good buy for the sale price but if you paid full price for them you might not be getting a good deal at all . . .

Edit: I should add, are there any owners (preferably those knowledgeable about headphones) of the 1MORE quad driver IEMs on RFD that would care to comment on the quality of these IEMs for the money?
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2166 posts
547 upvotes
Calgary
Wow! This is a awesome deal. Thanks OP ordered.

Always wanted to see how good these are compared to my triple
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2166 posts
547 upvotes
Calgary
feminazi wrote:
Dec 26th, 2018 1:42 pm
TechRadar Review

Audiophileon (never heard of the site before, is it reputable and respected?) Review

The Rtings.com review is much less flattering and they have objective measurements to back it up.

The Sound Guys (again I have never heard of this site?!) gives these a good review but the user ratings are significantly lower than the site rating

It sounds like these are a good buy for the sale price but if you paid full price for them you might not be getting a good deal at all . . .

Edit: I should add, are there any owners (preferably those knowledgeable about headphones) of the 1MORE quad driver IEMs on RFD that would care to comment on the quality of these IEMs for the money?
This is a pretty good review

Jan 6, 2014
191 posts
48 upvotes
Burnaby
What’s the return policy like at Amazon for IEM’s?
Nov 22, 2009
534 posts
72 upvotes
Many reviewers on headfi say these have a crazy 3d like soundstage. So for those who are looking for a 3D experience give these a shot.

One description : Imagine a HD650 if it had no treble roll-off, more even and better extension into the lows, less energy in the mid-bass and a more filled out soundstage with 3D capability.
Last edited by 7keys on Dec 26th, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 29, 2018
114 posts
126 upvotes
msavic6 wrote:
Dec 26th, 2018 3:14 pm
What’s the return policy like at Amazon for IEM’s?
Doesn't say anything on their website so should be returnable. $99.99 for these when they're returnable through Amazon (in case of any issues with them) when the triple drivers are $90 is a pretty good deal
Jul 5, 2004
966 posts
256 upvotes
weedb0y wrote:
Dec 26th, 2018 3:35 pm
These aren't wireless, correct?
Correct. The 1more wireless are not quite up to snuff yet. This is more for cheap audiophiles like meGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2007
2692 posts
486 upvotes
Markham
Great price....but make sure there is warranty.

A few years back, I snap my wire and 1MORE said at that time, I had to buy from "AMAZON CANADA 1MORE USA Inc. Storefront" and not from Amazon..

Maybe they had changed their policy...

https://usa.1more.com/pages/warranty
Jul 8, 2014
208 posts
132 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I hope the Amazon Warehouse one isn't overly used... Bought one of them.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4546 posts
1679 upvotes
Markham
Roll wrote:
Dec 26th, 2018 4:05 pm

A few years back, I snap my wire and 1MORE said at that time, I had to buy from "AMAZON CANADA 1MORE USA Inc. Storefront" and not from Amazon..

1more storefront is $169.99. Warranty direct isn't worth that much
Nov 5, 2008
362 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
Roll wrote:
Dec 26th, 2018 4:05 pm

Thanks for the warning.
According to their page, Amazon Canada itself is not considered to be authorized dealer.
Plus all these user review about poor build quality and not getting warranty replacement for that.

Your text to link here...

Wallet safe then.