Apr 8, 2006
143 posts
39 upvotes

1MORE Triple Driver Gold In-Ear Headphones $89.99 on Amazon.ca

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Amazon.ca
The gold version is priced at 89.99 (vs. 109.99 for silver). No idea why, but I believe these are still a popular set of In-Ear phones around here, so thought I'd share. After tax, it comes to $101.69.

I bought these in Jan 2018 for a few dollars more. I'm not an audiophile, but was very pleased with the sound from these for the price.

That said, I would only recommend getting them if you have suitable purchase protection (insurance/warranty coverage on credit card or the like).

After about 14 months of light usage, the right earphone on mine just stopped working one day inexplicably. This was outside of the one year warranty but my credit card covered it.

I was considering replacing them at this price but have read a few too many posts mentioning:

1- poor warranty-related service from 1more

2- failure rate on the cable/volume control

In short, the earphones themselves seem beautifully engineered, but the cable doesn't seem to hold up well.
4 replies
Jan 19, 2011
912 posts
454 upvotes
Montreal
I bought these early this year as well. I thought the sound was better than the Sennheiser CX-300II's that I've been using forever but I found they were a bit too big for my ear even with the smallest foam so I gave them to my gf and she really likes them.
Feb 17, 2019
7 posts
7 upvotes
I've had these since June 2016, but I stopped using them for about a year because I got bluetooth earbuds (Jabra 65T if you're curious).

I'm not the biggest audiophile, but I've gone through a lot of ear/headphones and I love the sound. Mine never broke even though I used to have them in my pocket all the time for my subway rides. There is some wear on the rubber parts, but I used them a lot: both work and gym. Maybe I just got lucky.

Anyway, I liked my triple drivers enough to put the quad drivers on my wish list; now if only the price for those went down.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2320 posts
667 upvotes
Calgary
mdhmdh wrote: I've had these since June 2016, but I stopped using them for about a year because I got bluetooth earbuds (Jabra 65T if you're curious).

I'm not the biggest audiophile, but I've gone through a lot of ear/headphones and I love the sound. Mine never broke even though I used to have them in my pocket all the time for my subway rides. There is some wear on the rubber parts, but I used them a lot: both work and gym. Maybe I just got lucky.

Anyway, I liked my triple drivers enough to put the quad drivers on my wish list; now if only the price for those went down.
The Quads were on sale in December for $99.99. I have the Triple for two years and had no quality issues for me, I use the Quads now. The Quads are worth $99.99 but not regular price compared to the Triple.
[OP]
Apr 8, 2006
143 posts
39 upvotes
Asoul wrote: The Quads were on sale in December for $99.99. I have the Triple for two years and had no quality issues for me, I use the Quads now. The Quads are worth $99.99 but not regular price compared to the Triple.
Cool, I would definitely have jumped on the quads for $99, but mine weren't broken yet hah. That's a savings worth holding out for over these triple drivers imo.

Hmm, that's twice I've borderline recommended against the deal I posted!