Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

2-Pack Knee Patella Support Strap $11.86+FS.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2017 2:01 pm
Banned
Mar 8, 2017
81 posts
8 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 2-Pack Knee Patella Support Strap $11.86+FS.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01N5PZRA9
After coupon price: $11.86+ Free shipping on orders over $35.
Coupon code: removed]
  • Improved Design: A unique Silicon insert adapts to the shape of the knee, helping to support and secure the patella, as well as improve shock absorption, compressive strength, and impact resistance. The Silicon is resistant to deformation and oxidation. This greatly enhances age-reducing qualities!
  • Quality Fabric ( Soft, Breathable, Durable ) : Internally, soft Suede fabrics effortlessly reduce skin rubbing and a diamond shape promotes breathability. Externally, LYCRA fabric forms a durable, resilient covering that is resistant to pilling (forming little tufts of fabric).
  • Effective : Designed to boost overall stability of the knee and improve patella tracking by applying mild pressure on the tendon below the kneecap. Perfect for people with knee and tendon injuries, providing pain relief and healing.
Images
  • 51ovCk5WKQL.jpg
Last edited by Mars2012 on Mar 23rd, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: code removed
5 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1209 upvotes
Montreal
I read "2 pack nutella" haha I need coffee
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7772 posts
1025 upvotes
Waterloo
Are these any good? I suffer with alot of pain i usually use sleeves or slip on ones with the velcro i will be playing baseball this summer so would love some thing reliable and keep buying useless products.....Ive been slowly getting better 7 days without braces no exercising tho
Love saving money......
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1725 posts
122 upvotes
I use one although not this brand. I would say that they do help to revive some stress for runner's/jumper's knee. Price for this 2 pack is equivalent to the single one i bought at sportchek. so definitely a good deal.
SPOOOOOOOOOOOONN!!!!...
Oct 15, 2012
200 posts
120 upvotes
CALGARY
82 wrote: same thing without coupon at 11.99?
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01MA58MX8/ref ... UTF8&psc=1
These were just on sale for $6 or $7 bucks a few weeks ago, can't find the exact price as I bundled it with something else and the discount was applied to the whole order rather than by individual item.

Edit: Sorry, just wanted to mention the lower price on this item, not to detract from the OP at all, no idea what the quality or differences are on either of these.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)