Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] $20 toward movies, music & more with purchase of a Chromecast.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2013
1260 posts
6464 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA

[Amazon Canada] $20 toward movies, music & more with purchase of a Chromecast.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/browse.html/ref ... 9433168011

$20 toward movies, music, and more on Google Play with purchase of a Chromecast.
Get $20 towards movies, music, and more on Google Play when you buy and set up a Chromecast between June 9, 2014 - June 30, 2014. To redeem your offer visit chromecast.com/offers. You must purchase and set up your Chromecast between June 9 - June 30, 2014 to be eligible for this $20 Play credit offer. Redemption of offer is good for one $20 Google Play credit. Not reloadable; no cash value. Offer expires on, and must be redeemed by, July 30, 2014. Once the credit is added to your Google Wallet Account, it must be used on Google Play by July 30, 2015. Devices and subscriptions excluded. Offer good in Canada only. Must be resident of Canada, have internet access, and have or activate a Google Wallet account. Buy Chromecast today and get $20 toward movies, music, and more on Google Play.
Koodo - Public Mobile - Tangerine
375 replies
Jan 25, 2010
231 posts
174 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP. I've been thinking of grabbing one of these for a while, the $20 credit makes it even more of a bargain!
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
39499 posts
5839 upvotes
King City
Aye. Nice find OP! Even though we have a year to use the credit, to which I will :D
The One and Only and Proud to be an Indian.
If I helped in any way, click that cool little "Thanks" button.
185 posts
139 upvotes
Brossard
Damn, I bought a Chromecast last week and activated it already, but didn't setup Google wallet ... unless that's done automatically. I will look into this a bit more after work and see if its worth it to return the ChromeCast and get a new one from Amazon. Thanked OP
SEO & SEM Pro - World Traveller - Food Enthusiast - Deal Ninja
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2011
2577 posts
765 upvotes
Markham
thekashman wrote:
Jun 9th, 2014 9:13 am
Damn, I bought a Chromecast last week and activated it already, but didn't setup Google wallet ... unless that's done automatically. I will look into this a bit more after work and see if its worth it to return the ChromeCast and get a new one from Amazon. Thanked OP
+1...this is evil
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
39499 posts
5839 upvotes
King City
Oh, what if I already have two Chromecasts registered to my account? Should I use a different Gmail account/Google account to tie it to? I have two TVs, perhaps I can take one out and plug this one in.
Sep 10, 2004
1929 posts
210 upvotes
Ontario
Can you stream local files from your computer to the chromecast? I'm finding mixed things online.
Dec 9, 2010
20 posts
5 upvotes
Scarborough
Do anyone know if I have to purchase it through the Amazon official seller (where the promotion is linked to)? Or any sellers on Amazon is eligible to this deal? Thanks.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
39499 posts
5839 upvotes
King City
rqiao2 wrote:
Jun 9th, 2014 10:14 am
Do anyone know if I have to purchase it through the Amazon official seller (where the promotion is linked to)? Or any sellers on Amazon is eligible to this deal? Thanks.
Amazon official seller from the promotion. More legit that way.
48 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jabb wrote:
Jun 9th, 2014 10:03 am
Can you stream local files from your computer to the chromecast? I'm finding mixed things online.
Yes, you can. And VLC support is coming too.
Sep 20, 2007
490 posts
123 upvotes
I've been waiting to buy the Chromecast... and I guess that time has come lol.