Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

20800mah Power Bank $24.49

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2019 8:18 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5666 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto
fightbriz wrote: Oh cool. So it is as advertised capacity-wise? Thanks for testing. How about the Power Delivery aspect of it? I'm still skeptical that such a cheap unit has PD and usbC.

Also, manual says PD is only supported when using usbC on the powerbank to usbC on the Switch or Macbook or whatever. Is there a reason PD can't go from one of the usbA ports on the powerbank to the usbC on the Switch/Macbook?
sadly I don't have any devices that use PD... I did charge it using QC though and that worked well. exactly as specs said (9V). I don't know much about PD, but possibly power delivery needs USB-C various pins to activate and transfer power. USB-A only has 4 pins.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
killoverme wrote: sadly I don't have any devices that use PD... I did charge it using QC though and that worked well. exactly as specs said (9V). I don't know much about PD, but possibly power delivery needs USB-C various pins to activate and transfer power. USB-A only has 4 pins.

Thanks! I was wondering if you could answer my previously posted question:
fightbriz wrote: When you quickcharge this bank, or quickcharge a device using it, the first light turns green... Does yours turn a very light green, or a deep green? Because mine turns a very light green, quite a light green that sometimes i even have trouble distinguishing it from the white lights that i have to look at it again to make sure it's green.

The weird part is, sometimes a few seconds right after plugging it in, that first led will actually blink a very deep green (unmistakable as green) with all other leds off for a second, and then return to that very light green first led and other leds are white. So it's not like it isn't capable of displaying a deep green, it just doesn't for some reason...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 8, 2006
5666 posts
656 upvotes
Toronto
fightbriz wrote: Thanks! I was wondering if you could answer my previously posted question:
Yes it is the same as you described.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
killoverme wrote: Yes it is the same as you described.
Thanks! Weird, why not show the more intense green? It's clearly capable of doing so, as I've seen it a couple times (but not sure for what).... I don't even think the intense green is reserved to indicate something else (like fully charged or something)
Nov 15, 2006
262 posts
174 upvotes
Am I doing something wrong when charging the powerbank?

I use my Apple 29w usb-c wall charger and the USB-C cable from this powerbank to the Apple wall charger but I only get the first light flashing for a bit then it stops. I also tried with a micro usb cable and it does the same

Seems I can’t charge the powerbank. Can someone chime in? Did I get a dud?