Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] $25 Inovelli Z-Wave Dimmer Switch + Repeater (non-scene, clearance)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2019 3:46 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
3750 posts
3286 upvotes
repatch wrote:
Jan 25th, 2019 10:27 pm
Ahh, cool, thanks, that worked!
Unfortunately I spoke to soon.

With the custom DH automatons become flaky. I have it set to turn on at sunset, and most days it's worked, but twice now it hasn't. I noticed that with the custom DH the device was showing as "cloud" instead of "local".

I switched back to the generic ZW handler and things are looking better.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8838 posts
1812 upvotes
Montreal, QC
repatch wrote:
Feb 1st, 2019 2:59 pm
Unfortunately I spoke to soon.

With the custom DH automatons become flaky. I have it set to turn on at sunset, and most days it's worked, but twice now it hasn't. I noticed that with the custom DH the device was showing as "cloud" instead of "local".

I switched back to the generic ZW handler and things are looking better.
Interesting, I just got my ST v3, still rocking a 1st gen Wink, will be only setting everything up later on when I re-do the electrical and install some LED recessed lighting
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8838 posts
1812 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Ah I didn't check, I guess we will have to wait until they open their office in ON
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2123 posts
1441 upvotes
SW Ontario
Daijoubu wrote:
Feb 1st, 2019 5:49 pm
Ah I didn't check, I guess we will have to wait until they open their office in ON
It has to be USA only at the moment ... rechecked with 2 Canadian addresses and both said there was not any shipping options available.

Fingers crossed with a Canadian office, their prices stay competitive or better ... I'm so tired of Canadians prices on items, in general, being more than just the currency exchange rate
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
May 28, 2016
39 posts
78 upvotes
Jojo_Madman wrote:
Feb 1st, 2019 6:02 pm
It has to be USA only at the moment ... rechecked with 2 Canadian addresses and both said there was not any shipping options available.

Fingers crossed with a Canadian office, their prices stay competitive or better ... I'm so tired of Canadians prices on items, in general, being more than just the currency exchange rate
Just went through and placed an order. Paid through paypal, $10 for shipping. On the pre-order.
Located in SW Ontario for reference.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2123 posts
1441 upvotes
SW Ontario
gscheppink wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 2:59 pm
Just went through and placed an order. Paid through paypal, $10 for shipping. On the pre-order.
Located in SW Ontario for reference.
Looks like they have corrected it since ... I also now get the flat $10 option which I didn't before ... thanks
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
May 28, 2016
39 posts
78 upvotes
Jojo_Madman wrote:
Feb 3rd, 2019 3:22 pm
Looks like they have corrected it since ... I also now get the flat $10 option which I didn't before ... thanks
Only ordered one to try - really need some plain switches that don't need the neutral. That alone is going to be a life saver and will be getting a few more once they come available.
Dec 20, 2018
14 posts
34 upvotes
Yeah, sorry everyone for the $10 shipping... we're planning on opening an office in Canada (Windsor) so we don't get killed on shipping. Recently when we ship out replacements, it costs us $20/unit, so we're sill taking a hit here, but thought it would be fair to split the costs with you. If we open up the office prior to shipping these out, then I will refund the $10 shipping charge, I promise.

Anyway, thanks all for the support -- it really means a lot!

Eric
Founder | Inovelli
Jun 30, 2014
223 posts
52 upvotes
ON
InovelliUSA wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 1:57 pm
Yeah, sorry everyone for the $10 shipping... we're planning on opening an office in Canada (Windsor) so we don't get killed on shipping. Recently when we ship out replacements, it costs us $20/unit, so we're sill taking a hit here, but thought it would be fair to split the costs with you. If we open up the office prior to shipping these out, then I will refund the $10 shipping charge, I promise.

Eric
Founder | Inovelli
Eric, Great Stuff.... Are those prices on the website in USD or CAD?
Any plans for RFD specific promo?
Jan 21, 2017
80 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver Island
InovelliUSA wrote:
Feb 4th, 2019 1:57 pm

Eric
Founder | Inovelli
I assume prices in USD?

Any vague timeline for in country ordering for Canadians?

What date is cutoff for pre-orders at https://inovelli.com ?

Need Z-wave switches for most of house, very excited to my hands on these to test as I hope they will be a fit.