Calgary

[Amazon Canada] 329.99 Britax Marathon Clicktight

Ollie and oasis colours. A few left.
11 replies
Mar 21, 2009
145 posts
71 upvotes
Hamilton
I have two Britax kids seats with the click tight system. I got them at the same time for a good deal. But honestly I hate the strap system. The release mechanism is in an awkward position, and occasionally the straps get caught behind the chair trapping your kid while you really reef on them. Personally I don't recommend this style of Britax seat.
Oct 25, 2001
143 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto
EK75 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 2:03 pm
I have two Britax kids seats with the click tight system. I got them at the same time for a good deal. But honestly I hate the strap system. The release mechanism is in an awkward position, and occasionally the straps get caught behind the chair trapping your kid while you really reef on them. Personally I don't recommend this style of Britax seat.
Thanks. Waiting for a good sale on the 4.1 version.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2003
1084 posts
42 upvotes
I have this one and the Diono Radian. I personally like the britax marathon clicktight much better. The recline allows ur infant / toddler to nap in a much more comfortable position without head bobbling around. The strap was much easier to work with than than diono. Click tight system makes is super simple to install. Also doesn't take up as much room as the diono radian. I've only got the diono radian cuz it was rated (marginally) better in safety
May 31, 2007
177 posts
41 upvotes
EK75 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 2:03 pm
I have 3 of the click tight models.... How do your straps get caught behind the chair? I've never had that happen before. The excess straps aren't even long enough to get caught if you have them tucked into the back like you are supposed to.

In case you didn't know, the strap out the bottom is what you press to release the arm straps to give more room. Then the same strap is used with a single tug to tighten them once the kid is buckled in. I'm not sure how it's in a bad spot, it's easy to access even with a kid in the seat.
Dec 25, 2004
568 posts
17 upvotes
Is this the typical Amazon price? If its deal does it come up often? They seem to be $449 at most retailers. Anyone have real life opinions on the marathon vs. the boulevard? Thanks!
FYI - Graco 4ever is $299 at WM but currently sold out, not sure if it was a price error.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
3712 posts
323 upvotes
It would be nice if you added some details to your post OP.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
3712 posts
323 upvotes
It would be nice if you added some details to your post OP.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2005
1395 posts
56 upvotes
Toronto
Toronto Gamblers wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 10:01 am
Anyone have real life opinions on the marathon vs. the boulevard?
I would also like to know!
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
1887 posts
309 upvotes
Calgary
Toronto Gamblers wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 10:01 am
Is this the typical Amazon price? If its deal does it come up often? They seem to be $449 at most retailers. Anyone have real life opinions on the marathon vs. the boulevard? Thanks!
FYI - Graco 4ever is $299 at WM but currently sold out, not sure if it was a price error.
The Boulevard has secondary side impact protection and extra 2" height allowance over the Marathon. I ended up getting the Advocate for the extra side protection compared to the Boulevard.