Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$36.99 Char-broil propane portable grill deluxe

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2018 6:12 pm
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
This is about regular price.

They were $36.99 last summer at London Drugs. I think they're $39.99 at the moment.

Home Hardware has a similar one for $33 at the moment.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
lennyandcarl wrote: This is about regular price.

They were $36.99 last summer at London Drugs. I think they're $39.99 at the moment.

Home Hardware has a similar one for $33 at the moment.
Looks like they are pulling the Canadian tire on us...
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
4150 posts
3252 upvotes
Toronto
I have one that i keep in the garage. I only use it when we have a lot of people over, like family gatherings with kids. I use it for hot dogs/burgers while the "grown ups" meats are on my main grill. I use a valve hose adapter So I can hook up a regular 20lbs propane tank to it. It does the job for this purpose but I dont think it distributes heat evenly enough to properly grill larger pieces of steak or chicken. It could be fine for kebobs or wings though but Ive never attempted myself.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
Fightguard wrote: I have one that i keep in the garage. I only use it when we have a lot of people over, like family gatherings with kids. I use it for hot dogs/burgers while the "grown ups" meats are on my main grill. I use a valve hose adapter So I can hook up a regular 20lbs propane tank to it. It does the job for this purpose but I dont think it distributes heat evenly enough to properly grill larger pieces of steak or chicken. It could be fine for kebobs or wings though but Ive never attempted myself.
I get mine today, I'll let you know lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)