Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

4PCS of BAXIA Outdoor Solar Motion Lights

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 28th, 2018 9:04 am
30 replies
Mar 14, 2016
48 posts
45 upvotes
These ones are 12 led, if you want, you can pay a little bit more and get 28 led, just to consider before buying.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2017
1883 posts
4598 upvotes
FHill
Go with more LEDs if you can, mine hardly work during the winter (as prewarned)
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2008
1963 posts
831 upvotes
White Rock
I bought this 12 LEDs 4-PACK in Oct 2016 and they work fine in BC's winter.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4912 posts
4932 upvotes
Ontario
Just a warning this will be useless for people who have -20 weather in the Winter and kill the Battery pretty soon after sadly. It's not the LED's but the Batteries lose insane amount of capacity and also damages them in the cold.
---
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1328 posts
1337 upvotes
kanechart wrote: Just a warning this will be useless for people who have -20 weather in the Winter and kill the Battery pretty soon after sadly. It's not the LED's but the Batteries lose insane amount of capacity and also damages them in the cold.
Agree with you. Sounds like the car batteries in the cold winter will be hard to start the car.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
3047 posts
2146 upvotes
kanechart wrote: Just a warning this will be useless for people who have -20 weather in the Winter and kill the Battery pretty soon after sadly. It's not the LED's but the Batteries lose insane amount of capacity and also damages them in the cold.
I was thinking about this. Is there a better solution out there?
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4912 posts
4932 upvotes
Ontario
Biscayne05 wrote: I was thinking about this. Is there a better solution out there?
Sadly not in Cold Winters in Canada if you are effected. I think standard Lithium Battery losses over half of it's capacity in just -20 temperatures. Wired in is your best bet with no Solar panels.

I wanted something like this for years but in the Winter as well.

Only option if you want this design is take them down in the fall.
---
Dec 26, 2017
260 posts
374 upvotes
I have had six.of the 12 LED lights on my house a year and a half now in alberta where we get down to below -40 for periods. All my lights are still working great and are plenty bright. Two of them actually come on regularly with every passing vehicle (quiet area but still up to 10 vehicles per hour at night) so they must get plenty of charge during the day. They’re on a north wall too so no direct sunlight.
I’m actually surprised at how well they’ve done and would highly recommend them. Great for those areas where you simply have no outdoor house lights.

Just my $0.02!
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I have two of these and they work great year round.

Noticed there is a $2 coupon but, for some reason, doesn't apply at checkout.
Sep 21, 2006
666 posts
249 upvotes
Amherstview
VladD973383 wrote: These ones are 12 led, if you want, you can pay a little bit more and get 28 led, just to consider before buying.
What Promo code do you use for the 28 led version?
Mar 14, 2016
48 posts
45 upvotes
micron15 wrote: What Promo code do you use for the 28 led version?
I didn't check for promo codes on 28 LED, but wanted to point it out that the discount on 12 LED is a marketing trick, as the original price is almost equal to 28 LED ones
Dec 26, 2007
332 posts
416 upvotes
Montréal
ecobuilder wrote: I have two of these and they work great year round.

Noticed there is a $2 coupon but, for some reason, doesn't apply at checkout.
Deal is still on, read below "Special offers and product promotions"
"Save 40% each on Qualifying items offered by GLS-CA when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code M2E8XS2C at checkout."
It worked for me just now, when entering the code at checkout.

I've ordered this lignt package before and they are pretty good, still going strong outside even after the winter we just had in Montreal, at a little over $5 a piece, it's a no brainer

Thanks OP

Edit, these are not the same I ordered before, they where 28 LEDs @ $25.49 at the time, now $38.99 for 4, while these are only 12 LEDs
Jul 26, 2012
58 posts
91 upvotes
GTA
Can't agree with that, I have had 3 of these since 2016 and have worked all winter in Calgary. Even in -35 weather
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2013
2303 posts
2322 upvotes
Montreal
lmcradu wrote: Deal is still on, read below "Special offers and product promotions"
"Save 40% each on Qualifying items offered by GLS-CA when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code M2E8XS2C at checkout."
It worked for me just now, when entering the code at checkout.

I've ordered this lignt package before and they are pretty good, still going strong outside even after the winter we just had in Montreal, at a little over $5 a piece, it's a no brainer

Thanks OP

Edit, these are not the same I ordered before, they where 28 LEDs @ $25.49 at the time, now $38.99 for 4, while these are only 12 LEDs
i have 2 BAXIA and 2 NELOODONY and i recommend you avoid NELODOONY, been able to make a full test during power outage , all 4 solar lights been charging for days in the same place.
after 2hours , the NELODOONY failed the test while the BAXIA providing the same light power .
NELODOONY lightning deal was 15$ for 2 solar lights while BARIA a bit more expensive but TOTALLY WORTH IT.
i have contacted amazon and tjhe return/refund is in process.

BARIA is one to buy, deal looks dead now. showing 38$ for 4 packs.
❗ We buy things that we don't need, with money that we don't have, to impress people that we don't like. ❗
Jun 16, 2003
734 posts
178 upvotes
XSnapSX wrote: price is 38 now?
With the coupon it will discount it:

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: CDN$ 37.99
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 6.99
Free Shipping: -CDN$ 6.99
Promotion Applied: -CDN$ 15.20
Total before tax: CDN$ 22.79
Estimated GST/HST: CDN$ 0.00
Estimated PST/RST/QST: CDN$ 0.00
Grand Total: CDN$ 22.79
Apr 27, 2015
324 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The code doesn't work with the 28LED version?
Jan 27, 2013
965 posts
1340 upvotes
Definitly get the 28 led with 5 solar panel pieces on to for $42 if you can get 40% off
Sep 8, 2014
613 posts
2020 upvotes
I just bought 2 of these during Summer 2017. They have worked throughout a Saskatchewan Winter without problem. The lithium batteries have been charging and are plenty bright for their intended purpose of lighting up my backyard when walking from the garage to the house. I have zero complaints thus far.