Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

$5 promo credit with $25+ Amazon gift card purchase YMMV [april offer]

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2017 12:53 pm
Feb 5, 2012
81 posts
282 upvotes
VICTORIA

[Amazon.ca] $5 promo credit with $25+ Amazon gift card purchase YMMV [april offer]

Enjoy this exclusive Gift Cards offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.ca Gift Card, and get a $5 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $25 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards in a single order by April30, 2017, and receive a $5 promotional credit automatically applied to your account after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping, confirming your Amazon.ca Promotional Credit.

Enter "0417GIFTCA" at checkout or click the button below to qualify

Important Notification: This offer is valid ONLY to eligible customers. Terms and Conditions apply; scroll down to learn more.
This seems to replace the $10 credit with $50 gift card purchase offer from last month.

As always, not all customers are eligible. Gotta try the button at the link or try the code at checkout to find out.
Last edited by FearMyWrench on Apr 11th, 2017 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
40 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5434 posts
4847 upvotes
Toronto
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.
Haven't been eligible for this type of offer, since I got the $10 from $50 gift card in March 2016.
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
Seems like every month lol
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1021 posts
867 upvotes
zentro wrote: Haven't been eligible for this type of offer, since I got the $10 from $50 gift card in March 2016.
I've never been eligible for this offer. What gives?
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2008
1703 posts
1785 upvotes
Wet Banana wrote: I've never been eligible for this offer. What gives?
Same here. I've never ordered a gift card from Amazon, and it still says I'm not eligible.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4546 posts
913 upvotes
Toronto
How many times can you use this offer? Can I buy 10 x $25 GCs in separate transactions?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3097 posts
2399 upvotes
Not sure why people are downvoting? OP was kind enough to post the link; not his fault that amazon are arsholes...

None of my 10 accounts qualified, but I still upvoted...
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12134 posts
2754 upvotes
Guelph
Is the $5 promo only for things sold by amazon.ca like in previous offers?
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
Banned
Mar 23, 2008
346 posts
496 upvotes
GTA
djredhat wrote: Not sure why people are downvoting? OP was kind enough to post the link; not his fault that amazon are arsholes...

None of my 10 accounts qualified, but I still upvoted...
There is an option in the downvote that says you are unable to get the deal, hence people downvote
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
Scorpiate wrote: There is an option in the downvote that says you are unable to get the deal, hence people downvote
In my own humble opinion, you should be voting on the post, not the deal, as a downvote is attached to the RFD'er, not the business...
Banned
Mar 23, 2008
346 posts
496 upvotes
GTA
grantz wrote: In my own humble opinion, you should be voting on the post, not the deal, as a downvote is attached to the RFD'er, not the business...
then tell RFD to remove the option ... I cannot fix it.
Nov 12, 2012
671 posts
570 upvotes
Mississauga
Please mention YMMV thanks
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10576 posts
15687 upvotes
GT-EH
Does this promo credit have an expiry?
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Mar 8, 2017
16 posts
10 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote: Does this promo credit have an expiry?
  • Purchases must be for at least $25 in combined GC value, and the GCs must be purchased in a single order at Amazon.ca.
  • Offer valid on GCs purchased on Amazon.ca and, in the case of Email GCs scheduled in advance, delivered before April 30, 2017.
  • For qualifying purchases, a promotional code ("Promo Code") of $5 will be automatically applied to the account used to purchase the GCs after the qualifying order has shipped. An email notification will also be sent within three (3) days after shipping to the email address associated with the Amazon.ca account used to purchase the GCs.
  • Limit one Promo Code per customer/primary email address.
  • Promo Code is valid through and expires on June 15, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT).
  • Promo Code may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.ca Inc. and its affiliates and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants through the Amazon.ca site.
  • Savings from the Promo Code will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.
  • If items purchased with the Promo Code are returned, the amount of the Promo Code used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
  • The Promo Code is non-transferable and may not be resold.
  • The Promo Code may not be combined with other offers.
  • If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
  • Void where prohibited.
  • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
  • Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.ca/promos for details.
Oct 2, 2013
832 posts
205 upvotes
I used once the 10 for 50 and amazon no long let me use such an offer :(
tried my wife's account, it works.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1904 posts
1508 upvotes
Has anyone tried to deal with Customer Service to have the code applied even though they were not eligible?