Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

8Bitdo SF30 Pro Wireless Bluetooth Controller - $52.59 Lightning Deal

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2018 4:09 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
4877 posts
2787 upvotes
Ontario

[Amazon.ca] 8Bitdo SF30 Pro Wireless Bluetooth Controller - $52.59 Lightning Deal

Lightning deal for the 8Bitdo SF30 Pro Wireless Bluetooth Controller.

Comes to $52.59 all in.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07BR56Q5K/ref ... 70_TE_item
19 replies
Apr 17, 2001
387 posts
290 upvotes
thx op...

anyone know if this can this be a 2nd controller for nvidia shield?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1403 posts
3723 upvotes
New Brunswick
Tempting, but might wait for one of their new ones that they just announced:

Also think I'd prefer to order directly from Amazon for a few bucks more
Unless you really want the SF version.
Dec 14, 2010
293 posts
214 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP. I appreciate the share. But I am surprised Amazon would make a 15% discount a lightning deal. These deals are not what they used to be...
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
4877 posts
2787 upvotes
Ontario
BranCracker wrote: Tempting, but might wait for one of their new ones that they just announced:

When are these due out?

I did buy the SN30 pro as well, yesterday in fact, the purple one, but then this came on sale so I grabbed it. I'll likely return the purple one since this one is $10 cheaper in the end (no tax)

Edit: looks like this holiday season. I can't wait that long for a controller I'll just buy a second one at that time
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1403 posts
3723 upvotes
New Brunswick
Slawek wrote: When are these due out?

Edit: looks like this holiday season. I can't wait that long for a controller I'll just buy a second one at that time
Yeah, it's further along in the year. If you're someone who prefers grips, it'd be worth the wait.

They updated the N30 Pro line too. A few of my favs:

Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1324 posts
1277 upvotes
nice to see half of the people still live in the stone age and paying premium price for gadgets from 1980s
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
4877 posts
2787 upvotes
Ontario
BranCracker wrote: Yeah, it's further along in the year. If you're someone who prefers grips, it'd be worth the wait.

They updated the N30 Pro line too. A few of my favs:

Have you used the SN30 pro and the SF30 pro? I understand one has convex buttons the other concave. Just wondering if I should keep both or return one, lol....
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
2399 posts
3918 upvotes
Onterrible
zylonite wrote: nice to see half of the people still live in the stone age and paying premium price for gadgets from 1980s
Wut.

These are Bluetooth controllers that connect to almost anything with a BT connection...Not to mention they are known for their high quality control.

I really hope you don't think these are replica controllers for legacy systems.
Dec 1, 2016
128 posts
118 upvotes
zylonite wrote: nice to see half of the people still live in the stone age and paying premium price for gadgets from 1980s
Because in the 80s we had Bluetooth controllers with joysticks, rumble, and gyroscopes that could run on Android, PCs, and the Nintendo Switch.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
4100 posts
2736 upvotes
Toronto
kinda pricey... I rather get a DualShock 4
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12063 upvotes
Toronto
BranCracker wrote: Tempting, but might wait for one of their new ones that they just announced:

Looks slick but almost like a DS4 with a classic skin now. More ergonomic but loses that classic shape that sets them apart.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2007
1247 posts
521 upvotes
Calgary
Just a note to all those interested.
I have 2 each of the SN30 pro and SF30 pro. these are generally GREAT controllers. Control is accurate, feels great in my hands. Love the position of the home and sharing button (it is not easily pressed like on the switch pro controller)
Brings back my hand memory of using the controller on my SNES!
I loved my first one so much, I bought 2 each.

My only problem is the thumbstick material.
Not sure what material they are, but while I was playing breath of the wild. I noticed there is some dust around the bottom of the thumbsticks. No big deal and it is quite normal, just blow them away. After I finally beat breath of the wild. I took the controller outside to clean it up. I noticed the thumbsticks wore out; what I thought was dust, was like eraser leftovers from the thumbsticks being used. I called 8Bitdo. They sent me some replacement thumb sticks which is great. But during this time of waiting, I went back and used the pro controller, but the thumbsticks on it did not rub off. so it tells me it is the material used.

But overall, I would still buy them, but just a word of caution.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache

you remind me of my game boy back in 1995 Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Nov 28, 2013
456 posts
249 upvotes
Aren't 8bitdo controllers generally cheaper on Aliexpress?
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
1990's
Nov 23, 2011
856 posts
986 upvotes
West GTA
I have 3x 8bitdo controllers, my only gripe with all of them is the N64 one. The joystick control sucks. Other than that, I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Nov 28, 2013
456 posts
249 upvotes
mickman wrote: I have 3x 8bitdo controllers, my only gripe with all of them is the N64 one. The joystick control sucks. Other than that, I have nothing but good things to say about them.
8bitdo should have cloned the Hori N64 pad. Outside of the Brawler 64, it's the best N64 controller.