Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

925 Sterling Silver J.Rosée necklace or earrings (86% off!) Only $13.89

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2017 2:27 pm
Nov 25, 2016
104 posts
88 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] 925 Sterling Silver J.Rosée necklace or earrings (86% off!) Only $13.89

Necklace or earrings, Christmas Gift with Exquisite Package 925 Sterling Silver J.Rosée Fine Jewelry for Women "Never Ever Be Apart"

It is currently $23.89 and you get an extra $10 off coupon just by clicking the box which makes it only $13.89!
25 replies
Nov 29, 2009
389 posts
579 upvotes
North York
Ordered one for my mom, thanks OP!! Hope she will like it
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
2126 posts
1557 upvotes
Ordered for Mom as well.

Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3955 posts
5639 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks OP. Just bought it in case. I'm talking to a girl right now and plan to ask her out sometime in a few months, if she says yes this will be the perfect little gift. xD
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3228 posts
964 upvotes
Mississauga
blackbirdman wrote: Thanks OP. Just bought it in case. I'm talking to a girl right now and plan to ask her out sometime in a few months, if she says yes this will be the perfect little gift. xD
giving jewelry to a gf is the fastest way to dumpsville. Do yourself a favor and give it to your mum or grandma...or anyone else.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2184 posts
252 upvotes
Ottawa
Is there no way to get more than 1 at this price. Also do they pick neclance or earings for you? Because I dont see an option to choose between the two.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
3129 posts
1410 upvotes
Maple
What did I just buy? description says necklace or ear rings lol.
Dec 6, 2016
85 posts
198 upvotes
masoud100 wrote: Is there no way to get more than 1 at this price. Also do they pick neclance or earings for you? Because I dont see an option to choose between the two.
From the description:
♥Please Note♥ The matching earrings were sold out. This is ONLY necklace.!!!
Aug 12, 2015
35 posts
43 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Bought and thanked.

Just a supplementary gift. Had to tell my GF what I was buying for her because it was a limited time thing and could not be returned but I knew she really wanted it.

This is a nice, cheap, add-on gift just for the element of surprise! Cheers.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2011
1171 posts
470 upvotes
Thanks OP good stocking stuffer for the wife.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2136 posts
1933 upvotes
I checked the items sold by this seller on amazon, it seems they are generic, lots of other sellers with identical items. Checked some earrings that are 29-6$ = 23 CAD here and found them for 12 USD on amazon.com, regular price.

So IMHO I'd say these are generic items sold by different sellers under different names and with that "sale" price and coupons they are still more expensive than what the same multiple sellers do on amazon.com

Example :

Amazon.com - regular price 12.99 USD
https://www.amazon.com/Earrings-Christm ... l+earrings

Amazon.ca - price on sale, with coupon 23.87 CAD
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0774T ... 1NMB&psc=1

A lot of reviews are detected as not reliable and also a lot of reviews paid for (user has been given the item for free).

A good option if you want something cheap, that is true, but I guess you can still buy most of the items sold by this J.Rosee for half of the price listed on amazon.ca - dont want to spoil the joy for the people still interested in this deal :)

P.S. The jewelry seems to be partially silver (users reporting only clasps are made of 925 on earrings and similarly for other items.)
Last edited by smackioio on Dec 13th, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2010
15881 posts
10565 upvotes
Toronto
Appreciate the deal post OP, great of anyone looking for a stocking stuffher but you won't be doing any of that by giving this to your SO.
DIY difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3567 posts
3194 upvotes
Showing $37.87.

$27.87 with $10 coupon.

EDIT: Lightning Deal has ended
Apr 8, 2015
58 posts
28 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Ordered in the last minute or so! Thanks OP

BTW in the description it states that the earrings are OOS. So it's only necklaces this round of orders I guess.
Cheers! W
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It would be a good gift for mom, but I see the price gone up to $37.xx, $27 after applied the coupon...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)