Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Acne & Blackhead Remover Kit 6-in-1 Extractor Tool + FREE 3 other items - 14.99 (NO Tax) (Sold Out)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2018 9:32 am
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Acne & Blackhead Remover Kit 6-in-1 Extractor Tool + FREE 3 other items - 14.99 (NO Tax) (Sold Out)

The Blackhead Remover kit is one of the product qualify for the 3 Free items promotion. Some other products from this seller has the same promotion. Here is the store front
https://www.amazon.ca/s?marketplaceID=A ... irect=true

Add the following 3 products to your cart and you will see they are FREE at the last page of checkout page. Place your order ASAP as quantities of the free products are limited
Last edited by lcmt on Apr 1st, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
Btw, if you are Prime and don't need the 6-in-1 Extractor Tool and Toenail clippers, just add the Free item #2 and #3 and checkout, you won't get charged anything. However, I'm not sure if Amazon will cancel the order in this case.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
lcmt wrote: Btw, if you are Prime and don't need the 6-in-1 Extractor Tool and Toenail clippers, just add the Free item #2 and #3 and checkout, you won't get charged anything. However, I'm not sure if Amazon will cancel the order in this case.
Thanks for the tip!
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135831 upvotes
888888 upvotes
FYI. I purchased from this seller and they shipped me a used one. Just make sure you double check it before you use it.

It looks like unopened but there are finger's prints and greases on one of the tools.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1567 posts
1534 upvotes
I'd recommend you consult a dermatologist before using this, these things can cause scarring.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)