Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] ALERT: LAST DAY TODAY! - Amazon Cash Extra $25 Credit When Add >$100 (First-Time Amazon Cash Users Only!)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2018 3:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2329 posts
1938 upvotes
Mordor

[Amazon Canada] ALERT: LAST DAY TODAY! - Amazon Cash Extra $25 Credit When Add >$100 (First-Time Amazon Cash Users Only!)

Amazon Cash is the way to use cash to shop on Amazon. In preparation for Prime Day, we're offering first-time Amazon Cash customers a $25 Amazon.ca Credit when you add $100 or more with Amazon Cash. Your Credit is automatically applied to your next eligible purchase on Amazon.ca. Just add $100 or more with Amazon Cash to receive your Credit and take advantage of all the great Prime Day deals.

Promotion details:
Try Amazon Cash for the first time by adding CDN$ 100 or more to your Amazon Balance at any participating store, and earn a CDN$ 25 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase on Amazon.ca. Your credit will be automatically be applied to your next qualifying purchase at checkout. This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account. The promotional credit expires on August 31, 2018.

Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How is the credit applied once I add $100 or more in Amazon Cash to my Amazon Gift Card Balance?
The credit is automatically applied to your account, there is no need to enter a promotional code.
2. What products are eligible for the $25 credit?
The credit applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon Canada.
3. How will I know the $25 credit has been applied to my account?
As soon as you add $100 or more in Amazon Cash, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging the promotional credit. You will also see the credit in your cart during your next Amazon.ca order.
4. Will I receive the credit every time I add $100 or more in Amazon Cash?
No, the promotional credit only applies to first-time Amazon Cash customers who add $100 or more during the promotional period.
Terms and Conditions
When you complete an Amazon Cash transaction at a participating retailer, you are purchasing an Amazon.ca Gift Card in the amount you select and automatically claiming it to your Amazon Balance. Amazon Cash transactions are non-refundable, except as required by law. Other restrictions apply. For full terms, see Terms and Conditions.
Amazon Cash transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on July 9, 2018 and 11:59 pm (PT) July 17, 2018.
Offer limited to the first-time a customer uses Amazon Cash.
Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible".
Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
Offer limited to one per customer and account.
The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is CAD$ 25.00 off products sold by Amazon.ca.
You will receive an email from Amazon Canada stating that the promotional credit has been applied to your account.
Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2018.
Amazon Canada reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Unless an Amazon.ca Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon.ca Gift Cards.

EDIT: Highlighted 3rd party, "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" and "Prime Eligible" restrictions

EDIT #1: You get 2x $25, totally $50 certs if you charge >$100! Hurry up before they fix it.

EDIT #2: Party is over. Looks like it was glitch and Amazon fixed it. You still get the original $25 as part of the promo.

EDIT #3: Title fix.

EDIT #4: Title fix.
Last edited by ShadowMordor on Jul 17th, 2018 2:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
473 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
7949 posts
8796 upvotes
GT-EH
Oh nice... I'm glad I didn't do the $50 one yet, and now the deal is even better! lol
I just like to collect things! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
Jun 18, 2011
189 posts
90 upvotes
TORONTO
So just show up at Canada Post with barcode and pay $100 with debit/credit card?
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1108 posts
120 upvotes
Ottawa
Can someone confirm if this is available only to Prime members or not?
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2002
1527 posts
96 upvotes
apparently it takes 24 hours for the credit to appear on the account. Loaded it for first time and had to call to ask where the credit was. Doesn't say that it takes 24 hours anywhere..
Oct 26, 2012
213 posts
220 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 9:08 am
Oh nice... I'm glad I didn't do the $50 one yet, and now the deal is even better! lol
I've been so lazy because all the Canada Posts are out of my way.... glad to see my constant delaying is paying off!
Feb 6, 2016
109 posts
22 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
BubbleGumPlant wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 9:09 am
So just show up at Canada Post with barcode and pay $100 with debit/credit card?
as i remember when i did it recently only cash and debit
yes show up at Candapost with barcode
Sep 14, 2017
89 posts
26 upvotes
Two more things worth highlighting:
ShadowMordor wrote: Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible".

Promotional code expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August 31, 2018.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2329 posts
1938 upvotes
Mordor
nstlgsnv wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 9:48 am
sure, the promo code end date was already highlighted.
Deal Addict
Jun 17, 2013
4654 posts
1230 upvotes
Halifax
this is way better than the $50 one I posted. atta boy!
Sep 14, 2017
89 posts
26 upvotes
ShadowMordor wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 10:01 am
sure, the promo code end date was already highlighted.
You are right. Didn't see that
Mar 9, 2011
328 posts
418 upvotes
nstlgsnv wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 9:48 am
That alone makes the deal less enticing.
Sep 14, 2017
89 posts
26 upvotes
jetertmac wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 10:22 am
That alone makes the deal less enticing.
Still a decent deal but yes, harder to find products that qualify. But once you do, they will ship really fast since they are from Amazon :)
Nov 22, 2004
423 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga
just confirm that this deal works for both prime and non prime account.
I got 25 credit confirmation emails seconds after I loaded 100 dollars into my 2 accounts, one is prime trial and another is non prime.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2199 posts
261 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
Awesome, my procrastination paid off. I have to mail something anyways and this is a perfect opportunity to add cash for the upcoming prime day

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)