Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] ALERT: LAST DAY TODAY! - Amazon Cash Extra $25 Credit When Add >$100 (First-Time Amazon Cash Users Only!)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2018 1:03 am
Mar 27, 2011
502 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP got the email instantaneously
Sep 15, 2010
263 posts
250 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanked up! I was lazy to do it and happy to get this one now! Went to a local Canada post and the staff knew what to do. Got it done like 5 mins.

When i walked out the office i receive the $25 credit email from amazon!
Mar 2, 2008
489 posts
412 upvotes
BC
Done and done, thanks OP!

My PO had heard about Amazon Cash, but didn't know how to process the transaction. Nobody else was waiting though, so they figured it out. Very polite, and fairly easy experience. Funds + bonus added to account almost instantly.
Apr 25, 2017
50 posts
92 upvotes
Didn't work at the shoppers CP I just went to. The guy scanned it twice, but no instructions popped up for him. Ill try again tomorrow at another CP.
May 14, 2007
206 posts
48 upvotes
Vancouver
D4rkprime wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 7:12 pm
Didn't work at the shoppers CP I just went to. The guy scanned it twice, but no instructions popped up for him. Ill try again tomorrow at another CP.
Same ... Mine didn't know how to do it and scan doesn't work.
Dec 24, 2011
598 posts
156 upvotes
Honger wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 9:12 pm
Same ... Mine didn't know how to do it and scan doesn't work.
Try turning the brightness up on the phone. The whole process is stupidly simple. Scan the barcode > Enter in amount > Make payment with Debit or Cash.

There might be one or two small steps in-between, but at my CP it was their first time and took about 5 minutes.
Apr 1, 2017
336 posts
543 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Lol last time I tried this promo (load $50 for $10 credit), they took 1 month to give me the credit, so I got another $5 as an apology. This time around it was instataneous though. Guess they improved the system.
Blowing all savings from RFD on deals from RFD 😂
May 14, 2007
206 posts
48 upvotes
Vancouver
cstriker045 wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 10:09 pm
Try turning the brightness up on the phone. The whole process is stupidly simple. Scan the barcode > Enter in amount > Make payment with Debit or Cash.

There might be one or two small steps in-between, but at my CP it was their first time and took about 5 minutes.
I did turn the brightness to the fullest, and we tried to 3 times afterward.
The clerk said the barcode usually isn't like this and should be square. I don't see anything else on the amazon page that resembles qr code except that bar code.
I tried to get them to enter my phone number but they didn't know how to do that either.
Jul 8, 2018
3 posts
Got this done easily at nearby Canada post. Scanned barcode, paid, and the email was almost instantaneous. Thanks OP.
Mar 9, 2011
376 posts
462 upvotes
cayolargo wrote:
Jul 11th, 2018 1:52 pm
Just added 100 to my balance and immediately got the 25 promo email.

Thanks OP
Does the lonely downvote guy feel proud or an idiot?

There always seems to be a person like that lol. some people even complain for free smdh
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6128 posts
2807 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Thanks OP!!!

Did this tonight at the local Post Office.
Loaded $100 cash, received $125 to my account...which lasted about 2 minutes as earlier today I was eyeing something selling for $290.
The bonus essentially made it $265, and I'm happy since the item was on sale @ $290 down from $345 reg price (and now after my purchase it's back up to $345 and only offered by 3rd party sellers...talk about timing!!!!)
Jan 19, 2007
456 posts
61 upvotes
Calgary
Might be a dumb question, but their FAQs don't really answer it....I'm trying to figure out what the point of Amazon Cash is as a program - Is it basically for people who don't have access to credit cards to load up a balance onto their account?
Aug 4, 2014
72 posts
47 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
The shoppers at the Ottawa merivale mall location flat our refused to scan my barcode because they've never heard of amazon cash. I requested to talk to their manager, explained what amazon cash was with the promo page in front of them and they still refused to scan... Guess I'll have to drive to another location.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2010
1671 posts
452 upvotes
burlington, on
peca78 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 8:14 am
The shoppers at the Ottawa merivale mall location flat our refused to scan my barcode because they've never heard of amazon cash. I requested to talk to their manager, explained what amazon cash was with the promo page in front of them and they still refused to scan... Guess I'll have to drive to another location.
What idiots, you should escalate the situation to some regional or higher management. People like that shouldn't run a business

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)