Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon ASUS ROG STRIX 56 8GB Gaming Graphics Card $410.00

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2018 2:48 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
4648 posts
1680 upvotes
West Side GTA
Hey guys, silly question here but i received the card and promo code from amazon a little while ago but i can't for the life of me figure out how to claim the 3 free games from amazon. I clicked on the link in the email for more info but it only takes me to to buy more vega. Where do i input my code to claim my 3 games?

Thanks.
Dec 26, 2006
125 posts
127 upvotes
London
-=phelan=- wrote: Hey guys, silly question here but i received the card and promo code from amazon a little while ago but i can't for the life of me figure out how to claim the 3 free games from amazon. I clicked on the link in the email for more info but it only takes me to to buy more vega. Where do i input my code to claim my 3 games?

Thanks.
You have to register at: https://www.amdrewards.com/

Just double check your email and confirm that the game code they sent you was correct. I got mine last week and it was for the older promo (Assassins Creed Odyssey, Strange Brigade and Star Control. I had to contact Amazon and they're working to fix it - apparently they're running short on game codes...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)