Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

(Amazon.ca) Bluetooth Headphones - AEC BQ-618 Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones $3.53

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2016 4:22 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2909 posts
2565 upvotes
Surrey
My first order got a refund but only for 1 set when I ordered 2. No refund yet on my second order but it's probably in que
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1333 posts
543 upvotes
Kingston
commando_j wrote: I got a refund for the 618, but not the 605 that I also ordered. We'll see if that happens also. Anyone get a refund for the 605?
Same here. Haven't got refund notice for 2 pairs of AEC BQ-605.
Apr 5, 2017
37 posts
8 upvotes
Canada
I just got a refund from my order... but the item is on the way and still shipping?

Anyone get any updates?
Jan 19, 2013
53 posts
56 upvotes
Two separate orders of 605 of mine were refunded as well.
Oct 8, 2010
58 posts
8 upvotes
Richmond
1 of my 2 orders got cancelled and refunded
Apr 21, 2015
88 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Received an email from Amazon that my order has been refunded too. I thought I clicked a refund button by mistake. I guess most or if not all orders are being refunded. Did anyone receive one at all?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1333 posts
543 upvotes
Kingston
atlantic_man wrote:
commando_j wrote: I got a refund for the 618, but not the 605 that I also ordered. We'll see if that happens also. Anyone get a refund for the 605?
Same here. Haven't got refund notice for 2 pairs of AEC BQ-605.
Now, just got another email of refund for 2 pairs of AEC BQ-605.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2009
1039 posts
235 upvotes
wtf?! my order got cancelled.... so all that hype was for nothing =/
Oct 21, 2016
313 posts
149 upvotes
I ordered 8, got the shipping notice October 22. Still no cancellation email yet....

Not sure if I should be disappointed or happy?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
also got cancellation and refund notice. what the heck kind of excuse is "Reason for refund: Account adjustment" ? i don't expect to get these ( same as the cancelled/refunded Mountain Warehouse Canyon Mens Long Waterproof Jacket) even though it says shipped.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4869 posts
2743 upvotes
Quebec
shipping notice....

almost 2 weeks after shipping notice and marked shipped in amazon system,

order cancelled.

i really like that.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6652 posts
1509 upvotes
Ontario
Got a refund with no explanation as well. Oh well, it was no risk lol
72 posts
102 upvotes
Refund lol two in one day the headphones and the Ramada deal. Sad sad day
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1998 posts
414 upvotes
Ottawa
I don't mind if an order is cancelled due to price error. However when they claim it was shipped but it never was then don't explain what happened that is simply deceptive service and deserves a bad feedback.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2007
2909 posts
2565 upvotes
Surrey
anyone have their order cancelled with one that had a tracking number?
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29711 posts
29133 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
markom wrote: I don't mind if an order is cancelled due to price error.
It never occurred to you that at $3.53 taxes in and shipped to Canada that very likely it was a price error?
However when they claim it was shipped but it never was
"They [Amazon]" aren't the ones who ship these items, i.e. this wasn't a "Fulfilled by Amazon" item.) So Amazon sent you an e-mail to say it was shipped only because the seller told them it was shipped. Amazon had no way to know for sure if the item was actually shipped. Apparently the seller misinformed Amazon.
then don't explain what happened that is simply deceptive service and deserves a bad feedback.
Perhaps they should have told us something more meaningful than "Account adjustment." But keep in mind that Amazon has a dispute with the seller and owes us no explanation of the details of that dispute.
veni, vidi, Visa

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)