Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

(Amazon.ca) Bluetooth Headphones - AEC BQ-618 Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones $3.53

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2016 4:22 pm
Jun 18, 2012
219 posts
132 upvotes
MARKHAM
zakuphantom wrote: Did everybody receive a China Post tracking number that ends in 7776?

I made 2 separate orders and they both had the same tracking number. My friend's order also had the same tracking number. I checked the number on aftership and it says the number is expired.

So looks like they just recycled an old tracking number which is more evidence to confirm that they make it look like they shipped it, when in reality they haven't.
Yup, same
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
well, i left a scathing review, plus added added Amazon to it, this is the second time (different seller) this has happened to me lately and it will keep happening because there are no consequences from Amazon for doing it, they're both still on there selling stuff. as someone said, for all we know their harvesting info.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
townie22 wrote: for all we know their[sic] harvesting info.
And what are you, and all the others who expressed a concern, worried about that they might do with that data?

All they have are names and mailing addresses. They don't have payment info because Amazon handles that. They don't have e-mail addresses because you're supposed to contact them through Amazon's "Contact seller" system.

So all they've got is even less than what's available on 411.ca.
veni, vidi, Visa
Sep 21, 2009
48 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got this reply from the seller after I emailed about the invalid tracking number. I ordered one of each.

Dear customer,

Thanks very much for shopping from our store, your order was sent out after you made the order, the tracking number can't be tracked. It is on the way, please don't worry. Thanks for your understanding. Have a good day.

Best regards.
Fiona
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2010
7578 posts
576 upvotes
York
My order was refunded but clearly the item is already well on its way..
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
dankup wrote: My order was refunded but clearly the item is already well on its way..
It's not on it's way.. the seller told Amazon it was on the way and they told you that.

As others have said, just leave negative feedback on the item itself... they won't sell any at $45 either... Should show as a verified purchaser as well...
EDIT - actually, I don't think Amazon will allow the product review to go through, so I guess it's just the seller review we can comment on.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jun 18, 2012
219 posts
132 upvotes
MARKHAM
Just got a 2nd refund on the order that was shipped with a tracking number a few minutes ago
Sep 27, 2016
150 posts
154 upvotes
Barrie, ON
Much to NOBODY'S surprise, my order of 12 was cancelled and refunded this morning.
A Little Dab'll Do Ya!
Nov 26, 2003
101 posts
19 upvotes
My order of three was showing shipped with tracking # 7776 and got the refund email now as well...

what's my next step - negative feedback for seller?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4869 posts
2743 upvotes
Quebec
i will wait for my order to arrive before leaving a negative feedback if i dont receive it within 2 month.
Jul 11, 2007
67 posts
30 upvotes
MTL
DaBruuzer wrote: Much to NOBODY'S surprise, my order of 12 was cancelled and refunded this morning.
Same thing here, my order of 2x BQ-618 just got cancelled. My order of 2x BQ-605 is still showing "Shipped" but I don't have much hope of ever seeing it going through.

Edit: 2nd order just got cancelled... Didn't take long!
Oct 3, 2016
423 posts
697 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Two days ago, got the message from amazon that I would be getting a refund. Today, I received this directly from the seller...
Dear customer,

Thanks very much for shopping from our store, sorry we are informed by the carrier that the item was damaged during the shipment, we have full refunded for you. Sorry for the inconvenience again. Thanks for your understanding. Have a good day.

Best regards.
Fiona
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10595 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
dankup wrote: My order was refunded but clearly the item is already well on its way..
I'm so excited now that we're getting them for FREE! :D

This seller is SOOO nice.
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Don't hold your breath waiting ;)
veni, vidi, Visa
Feb 11, 2007
923 posts
629 upvotes
Toronto
They refunded my order even though they provided a tracking number. I'm pretty disappointed. I thought I scored a really good deal. They should have immediately said it was a price error and not teased us by saying it was shipped.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
I got a refund notice this morning also
Banned
May 13, 2016
120 posts
52 upvotes
They seller should have immediately said it was a price error and not teased us by saying it was shipped. and after saying to the other customer- "the item was damaged during the shipment," in my case -"the item was damaged during the shipment," will not buy again, nor could recommend this seller...
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2007
1333 posts
543 upvotes
Kingston
Now, I got the following e-mail. What a joke!

Dear friend ,

Really sorry to disturb but we got notice that your parcel has been returned from custom. Since there are some kinds of products may be more sensitive for export , to help you solve the problem soon, so we have full refunded for you.
Thanks again for you understanding and forgive this.

Best regards
Customer service
Nov 27, 2004
215 posts
242 upvotes
Toronto
I got a different bullshit excuse. These people have scrapped the data. Basically they have the name, email, and address of many customers. What a scam. Please make the effort to give feedback on this seller.

Excuse:
Really sorry to disturb but we got notice that your parcel has been returned from custom. Since there are some kinds of products may be more sensitive for export , to help you solve the problem soon, so we have full refunded for you.
Thanks again for you understanding and forgive this.
- wassam

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)