Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[Amazon.ca] DHP Signature Sleep 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Full $99.99 (or less) freeship

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2017 2:55 am
Sep 8, 2014
613 posts
2020 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [Amazon.ca] DHP Signature Sleep 8-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Full $99.99 (or less) freeship

I've been searching high and low for a TWIN memory foam mattress for my son and stumbled across this FULL/DOUBLE 8" memory foam mattress on Amazon.ca.
https://www.amazon.ca/DHP-Signature-8-I ... tress&th=1
The TWIN is $296 and the QUEEN is $475... I have no idea why the DOUBLE is $129. Too bad I don't need a double.
Free shipping from Amazon.ca as well.
Airmilesshops.ca is running a 20x promotion. $99.99 would give you 4 airmiles X 20. 80 Airmiles has an approximate value of $8.
$92 for this mattress after Airmiles is taken into consideration.
Last edited by prohomy on Nov 19th, 2016 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
27 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2010
2602 posts
488 upvotes
DFR Headquarter
Great price. But never heard of this brand before
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
aznlgcy wrote: Walmart has it for the same price.

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/dhp-signatu ... 0196162372
If it was a year ago or so, I might have bought it from Walmart. But since the change in shipping charges, and with all these ridiculous fees they add to their shipping (not this order per se), and recent cancellation orders that even they themselves couldn't explain to me why. I will not order anything online on Walmart.

Regarding the recent cancelled orders, I thought it was because I use the coupon codes ($5 off, $10 off), so I made a couple orders of dolls for my little girl (the doll deals was posted on here too). Received cancellation emails, called them, they said they didn't know why, wtf. Made another of them with another credit card with them on the phone, they said order looked good, then cancelled again in the same day.

Anyway, thanks op. Was looking for an extra mattress.
Sep 8, 2014
613 posts
2020 upvotes
airmail wrote: Deal gone
?
Still shows for me. Anyone know of a similar deal on a twin?
Aug 4, 2004
902 posts
443 upvotes
Vancouver
In for 1. For that price, can't really complain too much as a guest bed.
Licensed Automotive Technician
Jan 30, 2004
511 posts
594 upvotes
Gibsons, BC
Sorry, I missed the part about this being a memory foam mattress. My review is for the regular mattress.

I've had a twin for the past two years. Bought it from Walmart for approx. $125, no idea why the price has gone up so much on the twins (I'd shop around).

Can't complain. It's a bit on the soft side but not terribly. I'm getting a comfortable night's sleep. My son had recommended the mattress. He'd bought one for his little boy and often fell asleep on it himself while reading to the youngster at night.

The mattresses are shipped tightly rolled, very interesting to watch them expand - youtube videos are available. The mattresses are supposed to be allowed to breathe for a few days before use. Initially I could feel the individual springs when I sat up, but that soon stopped. More information is / was on walmart.com than the Canadian website.
Oct 24, 2015
214 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto, ON
the king is 278$... that might be a better deal!
Sep 8, 2014
613 posts
2020 upvotes
Price on this mattress has dropped to $99.99 and with 20x airmiles it is around $90!
May 29, 2016
498 posts
284 upvotes
Wow, this is a really compelling price. Can anyone who has tried both a cheap mattress like this ($100-$200) and a $1000+ one care to comment on the differences? Wondering if I should jump the gun and replace my ~5 year old mattress that's starting to get nasty.
Dec 25, 2003
692 posts
18 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks, I need a backup for my memory foam mattress. At 99 dollars including shipping may as well.
Mar 15, 2012
309 posts
572 upvotes
kunamvahees wrote: Thank You.

Why its full size 8" is available?
Full size is larger than King? If it is, it wont fit to a standard king bed , right?
Full size should be equivalent to a double size bed.
Jun 5, 2012
368 posts
136 upvotes
Ottawa
Full size is Double size which is smaller than Queen.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)