Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] [Amazon.ca] Energel X Retractable Liquid Gel Roller, 0.5mm Fine Needle Point Size, Blue Ink, Box of 12 = $9.74

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2017 12:20 am
[OP]
Mar 25, 2008
168 posts
187 upvotes
Metrotown / Burnaby …

[Amazon Canada] [Amazon.ca] Energel X Retractable Liquid Gel Roller, 0.5mm Fine Needle Point Size, Blue Ink, Box of 12 = $9.74

Energel X Retractable Liquid Gel Roller, 0.5mm Fine Needle Point Size, Blue Ink, Box of 12
On Sale: $9.74 ...this is the lowest price ever. (I'd usually grab these when they were on sale which is usually ~$12)

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0057EIAL0

(Also, Black, Red, Green).
6 replies
[OP]
Mar 25, 2008
168 posts
187 upvotes
Metrotown / Burnaby …
Not sure about G2s as I never used them. I do use Pilot's V5 thought, and those are simply excellent!! ...but more expensive.
Comparing V5 to Energel X the first is finer than Energel. (although both are 0.5 mm). And to me feels just a bit smoother. But price-wise Energel X was always cheaper so I use those on a day-to-day basis. As a whole neither smudges, both are super reliable, and super smooth to write with. Hope this helps.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2005
3710 posts
514 upvotes
Kitchener
Ffff... Always wanted to try energel but I just received my box of ultra fine uniball signo from Amazon and I still have like 6 ultra fine g2 refills. AND my hospital is moving to electronic records soon.

Going to need to resist.

Great deal for well regarded pens though.
This space is intentionally left blank.
Aug 23, 2006
46 posts
76 upvotes
The Pilot V5's are on sale too, as the deal of the day. $12 for a box of black, purple, or red ink. On your recommendation I bought one, along with the Energel X (as I usually prefer retractable to stick pens). Have tried the Energel X before, and really liked the way they wrote, so will be interesting to compare to the Pilot V5s. I like nice pens. :)

Link for Pilot V5:
https://www.amazon.ca/Pilot-Precise-Sti ... sktop&th=1
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
2267 posts
742 upvotes
green and purple same price too.
[OP]
Mar 25, 2008
168 posts
187 upvotes
Metrotown / Burnaby …
Perfect. THANKS a lot for the message!! Will grab a pack.
Jdot wrote:
Aug 22nd, 2017 7:13 am
The Pilot V5's are on sale too, as the deal of the day. $12 for a box of black, purple, or red ink. On your recommendation I bought one, along with the Energel X (as I usually prefer retractable to stick pens). Have tried the Energel X before, and really liked the way they wrote, so will be interesting to compare to the Pilot V5s. I like nice pens. :)