Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Amazon.ca eShine store SOLD OUT Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss $25.23 for 1 gallon

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2017 12:03 pm
Aug 7, 2005
204 posts
61 upvotes
Ottawa
Darklol wrote:
Jun 16th, 2017 9:12 am
The Citrus Wash and Gloss works amazing with a foam gun. It makes thick foam for easy cleaning. It works really well I would recommend, I still have my gallon for already 4 years and it's still quite full and I do detailing.

One warning though, it's great for your maintenance washes but this product can strip your wax or sealant (LSP) if you use too much of it. Make sure to follow the recommendations from Chemical Guys with this product. The reason I still have plenty of it left is because you don't need a lot of product for your regular washes but when it's time to strip your old wax or sealant you can do it with this too which is great for any detailer.

Use just 1 ounce of wash soap in a 5 gallon bucket or 1 ounce in a 32 ounce foam gun.

I don't know what kind of gun you have but I have a foam lance and it works great. I've tried multiple car wash soaps and it's one of my top ones.
Wow, thanks alot for the detailed feedback.
I'm nowhere near a detailer but I like to keep my 10+ year old cars clean if I can (always a challenge with road construction occurring near my place, two young boys and no garage). :(
I've got the MJCC foam gun from Aliexpress; I'm assuming that I would use the same dilution as the foam lance.
If that is incorrect, please let me know...thanks again.
Penalty Box
Feb 7, 2010
1458 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
As a detailer for years, this product is meh.
I use it few times a year with a foam canon, mixed with a strong APC, for stripping purposes.
But for regular wash, this could be a little more aggressive than needed, as well it doesn't foam much.
Honeydew, Maxi Suds, etc. all foam much more than this and are more gentle.
I personally prefer the Optimum Car Wash (read: not ONR) for regular washes.
Aug 19, 2012
120 posts
112 upvotes
Blainville, QC
salty72 wrote:
Jun 16th, 2017 9:27 am
Wow, thanks alot for the detailed feedback.
I'm nowhere near a detailer but I like to keep my 10+ year old cars clean if I can (always a challenge with road construction occurring near my place, two young boys and no garage). :(
I've got the MJCC foam gun from Aliexpress; I'm assuming that I would use the same dilution as the foam lance.
If that is incorrect, please let me know...thanks again.
You're welcome !

It will work in any foam gun for sure. If you use this one: https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1NVQUQpXX ... am-Gun.jpg

It's exactly the same type of what I use. If you use the smaller ones, just make the calculation for the mix Soap vs Water, it all depends on how big is the foam bottle.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2378 posts
937 upvotes
Sudbury
I have this product and use it twice a year.

Once after the harsh winter to details both our vehicles.
Once just before winter when I want to strip LSP and re-apply PowerLock+ and Collinite. I usually mix it with Adam's Strip Wash or Non-sense to strip the wax.

It works so so...I get better foam with Mr. Pink.
Dec 13, 2005
337 posts
27 upvotes
Mono, Ontario
where is the link to the deal, can someone report the correct link.
Aug 19, 2012
120 posts
112 upvotes
Blainville, QC
krossfyah wrote:
Jun 16th, 2017 10:37 am
where is the link to the deal, can someone report the correct link.
It's dead deal already.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2006
2639 posts
894 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone have any recommendations for an all in one washing kit? Recently got a car and have no supplies
Jul 2, 2014
389 posts
107 upvotes
Maple, ON
Oh man. I should read instructions more often. I just squeeze a bunch of it into a bucket of water.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3226 posts
2295 upvotes
Ottawa
Sold out - even on eShine's own web site. Guess they had a small inventory to start with and it went quickly.

eShine said more on the way from the supplier but not sure of the exact time - maybe 2 weeks time.

Look for other products on their store front that were not previously available on Amazon from other sellers in the US. Some prices are good, some are so so but more varieties to choose from now on Amazon.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1408 posts
579 upvotes
Edmonton
Good to have eShine on Amazon, as Amazon's pricing does what Amazon pricing does (aka fluctuates insanely from crazy deals to crazy high), this is a good solid MSRP price ($13-14 for most 16oz bottles), and $8 shipping per order is good.

Im much more likely to order through their Amazon store than directly from eShine
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3226 posts
2295 upvotes
Ottawa
Carbo wrote:
Jun 16th, 2017 11:44 am
Good to have eShine on Amazon, as Amazon's pricing does what Amazon pricing does (aka fluctuates insanely from crazy deals to crazy high), this is a good solid MSRP price ($13-14 for most 16oz bottles), and $8 shipping per order is good.

Im much more likely to order through their Amazon store than directly from eShine
Me too when I found that out yesterday. I browsed eShine's web site a lot previously but never placed an order because of the $150 limit for FS and I didn't bother to look into the cost of each individual product or shipment.

When I saw their availability on Amazon, I went through their store front and considered many more possibilities/products. Definitely a welcome alternative from other US-based sellers for car care products.

Also note that they don't drop ship WITHOUT a signature and you can pick up missed deliveries at the closest PO depot (SDM, etc.)