Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[AMAZON.CA] EVEN HOTTER: 5$ off with $25 gift card is back for primates

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2017 10:42 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal

[Amazon.ca] [AMAZON.CA] EVEN HOTTER: 5$ off with $25 gift card is back for primates

Happy Prime Day! Today only, Prime members can get a $5 Amazon.ca promotional credit by purchasing at least $25 in Amazon.ca Gift Cards at Amazon.ca. Just click the yellow "Click to qualify" button below, add one or more qualifying Amazon.ca Gift Cards to your cart, and complete your purchase. This offer is valid today only, July 11, 2017, while supplies last. Limit one Amazon.ca promotional credit per Prime account.

A $5 promotional credit will be applied to your account within two days after your qualifying Amazon.ca Gift Card purchase is completed or shipped, in the event the card must be shipped. The promotional credit is only valid towards qualifying items sold through Amazon.ca and expires on August 26, 2017.

buy buy buy more useless stuffs you don't need !

then return them all if you think your house is a warehouse!

Or not. Enjoy!
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
66 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1905 posts
894 upvotes
GTA
I guess this will work with the reload your balance feature?
Free $5 I guess!
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135831 upvotes
888888 upvotes
It's a bad prime day this year.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6185 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Tried to reload a gift card with the app but don't see the extra 5$ anywhere. How do I confirm it will work?
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
MoneyHypeMike wrote: Tried to reload a gift card with the app but don't see the extra 5$ anywhere. How do I confirm it will work?
it'll mail to you in the next 2 days. Prime day might be over tho...
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
May 2, 2016
86 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! I reloaded $25 onto my gift card balance and at checkout, was notified that I will get $5 back in two days.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
1905 posts
894 upvotes
GTA
MoneyHypeMike wrote: Tried to reload a gift card with the app but don't see the extra 5$ anywhere. How do I confirm it will work?
I believe it will show up in your next checkout where you enter your payment options.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Thatdealguy wrote: It's a bad prime day this year.
it is. I still manage to get some 300$ of dollarama stuffs. Not sure how.

but since amazon remove the usual 20% for amazon basics items, I think it's our only chance to get some amazonbasics items on sale.. not even totally worth it ..
- Training 101
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Damn it, looks like we have some owls people not sleeping. lol
- Training 101
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2015
6185 posts
4811 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
b33f wrote: I believe it will show up in your next checkout where you enter your payment options.
Tried on the PC instead of the app and I could see the message, thanks!
L4cky wrote: Damn it, looks like we have some owls people not sleeping. lol
I woke up an hour ago!
Alterna Bank Thread

TFSA Portfolio: ATD|CNQ|NA|SJ
RRSP Portfolio: ELV|URI|WSM
Dec 19, 2010
986 posts
523 upvotes
Careful, the promo credit expires Aug 26 so it can't just be "parked" for a future purchase.

The promotional credit is only valid towards qualifying items sold through Amazon.ca and expires on August 26, 2017.
Jun 6, 2017
57 posts
50 upvotes
Thanks OP I got the $25 gift code fast and was able to apply it to already existing orders, so the $5 bonus is a cherry on top. :)
Jun 1, 2008
501 posts
709 upvotes
London
Thanks op! Was planning on purchasing some micca speakers soon
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
Thanks worked.

Tip, if u r mobile and u r not seeing the $5 message at check out, switch to desktop view.