Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca: EXTRA 70% Off Select Pet Supplies with Subscribe & Save

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2017 12:55 am
Jul 9, 2017
2 posts
15 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca: EXTRA 70% Off Select Pet Supplies with Subscribe & Save

Pamper your pet with this latest Subscribe & Save offer from Amazon.ca, because you can take an extra 70% off select pet supplies with a new Subscribe & Save subscription!

This offer is only available with new Subscribe & Save orders on eligible products and will apply automatically during your checkout. There are over 100 eligible items, including food, litter, treats and more!

There's a limit of one promotional discount per customer and the 70% discount is only applicable to a single Subscribe & Save order. As a result, you'll get a better deal if your Subscribe & Save order contains more products.

Subscribe & Save is a service that automatically orders products on a recurring basis -- you can save up to 15% off your order depending on how many products you have in a subscription. The 70% discount offered in this promotion is stacked on top of the standard Subscribe & Save discount.

This offer is effective until July 11 and only valid on the first delivery of your Subscribe & Save order. All Subscribe & Save orders ship for free.
Images
  • Dog.jpg
43 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2005
1293 posts
915 upvotes
wow! just ordered like $350 in dog food for under $100!!!
RFD has saved & made me $$$
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
14972 posts
213938 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

Also, if you have previously order from the 50% off, you can keep that order. :p

Ju Leon...
Jun 14, 2006
543 posts
85 upvotes
Ottawa
How does this work? I'm confused
Mar 22, 2015
159 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto, ON
chimp69 wrote: How does this work? I'm confused
Any of the items in the OPs link that have subscribe and save, you'll see the Subscribe and Save button on the right. Click, select frequency, order, it should show a 70% discount. Order 5 or more different items from OP's link at the same frequency and I think you get another 15% off on top of that.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
thanks ordered 400 worth of dog and cat food for 100.00 all in
Nov 8, 2005
206 posts
78 upvotes
Wow... Well, my cats & dog can't say I never think of them. Just bought more food for one day of deliveries than I have ever before (And cat litter too!)... I *kinda* feel bad for whoever will have to deliver those.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
[quote=kjmckenz post_id=27987966 time=1499761984 user_id=33030]
Wow... Well, my cats & dog can't say I never think of them. Just bought more food for one day of deliveries than I have ever before (And cat litter too!)... I *kinda* feel bad for whoever will have to deliver those.
[/quote]
I don't. I work from home and feel like should pay for such training workout a lot.
Jan 27, 2007
58 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
From what I gather this discount only applies to the first month of subscription and remaining months go up to regular subscribe and save discount (not 70%)?

"Offer only applies to first eligible Subscribe & Save purchase on select products"
Last edited by trgTyson on Jul 11th, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
worked for me overnight but there isn't much instock anymore
May 24, 2013
793 posts
285 upvotes
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

Also, if you have previously order from the 50% off, you can keep that order. :p

Ju Leon...
I thought the subscribe and save at 70% only works for your first time subscribing to something? I already subscribed to a product for that 50%, can I cancel and do it again and get 70%?
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7135 posts
3737 upvotes
Montreal
Wow! Just bought a bunch of food. Crazy deal.
Aug 25, 2011
344 posts
224 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I bought so much that my credit card company put my account on high risk for fraud
Started canceling the purchases lol
Turns out you can't have 38 items oj sub & save costing $0.50-$8 & not be questioned

I called them up after 14 items payments were cancelled
Mar 22, 2015
159 posts
75 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Corneliuss wrote: I bought so much that my credit card company put my account on high risk for fraud
Started canceling the purchases lol
Turns out you can't have 38 items oj sub & save costing $0.50-$8 & not be questioned

I called them up after 14 items payments were cancelled
I figured this so bought a single gift card to cover the balance and went through all the orders and applied it.
Jan 27, 2007
58 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
waven101 wrote: thanks ordered 400 worth of dog and cat food for 100.00 all in
Be mindful, I just talked with Amazon. The 70% discount is only for the first month and not every month. Was about to order cat litter (regular $21, came to $6 after discounts), but after the first month I was going to be paying quite a bit more than just grabbing it from the grocery store.
Last edited by trgTyson on Jul 11th, 2017 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.