Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] [Amazon.ca] Lava Hot! Diono Radian rXT car seat- 231$!

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2018 11:45 am
[OP]
Dec 18, 2005
423 posts
246 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon Canada] [Amazon.ca] Lava Hot! Diono Radian rXT car seat- 231$!

For those needing a new car seat, it doesn't get much hotter than this!

The Diono Radian rXT usually retails for 400$. It lasts up to 10 years (8 years as an infant car seat + 2 years as a booster), so you can likely use it for more than one child. They are very solid, highly rated for safety with side impact protection. You can also fit 3 side-by-side in a 5 seat sedan, which is why I'm getting them. People are selling these USED for more than this on Kijiji.

231.19$ is ONLY for the Black Mist colour:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01CL9GBJG/

More details:

https://ca.diono.com/product/radian-rxt/
Last edited by TomRFD on May 17th, 2018 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer to Amazon Canada
105 replies
Sep 3, 2009
421 posts
83 upvotes
Great price, by far the lowest price on amazon by 3c, my son is out growing his infant car seat, perfect timing. Thank u!
[OP]
Dec 18, 2005
423 posts
246 upvotes
Montreal
zywan0124 wrote:
May 17th, 2018 6:06 am
Great price, by far the lowest price on amazon by 3c, my son is out growing his infant car seat, perfect timing. Thank u!
I was about to buy a used one today, made in 2015, for 285$ from a guy on Kijiji. The resale value on these is insane! I'm glad I found this instead. The previous lowest price was 319$.
[OP]
Dec 18, 2005
423 posts
246 upvotes
Montreal
zywan0124 wrote:
May 17th, 2018 6:24 am
Found this website rated this car seat very low, quite opposite from what I heard before, interesting.
https://www.babygearlab.com/reviews/veh ... radian-rxt
Oh, I never checked that review site. All the reviews I'd previously seen were pretty positive. I already have the rXT for my other kids, and I have no complaints. I just needed another so I can fit all 3 of my kids in the back seat.
Oct 5, 2011
334 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto
dhomas wrote:
May 17th, 2018 5:41 am
For those needing a new car seat, it doesn't get much hotter than this!

The Diono Radian rXT usually retails for 400$. It lasts up to 10 years (8 years as an infant car seat + 2 years as a booster), so you can likely use it for more than one child. They are very solid, highly rated for safety with side impact protection. You can also fit 3 side-by-side in a 5 seat sedan, which is why I'm getting them. People are selling these USED for more than this on Kijiji.

231.19$ is ONLY for the Black Mist colour:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B01CL9GBJG/

More details:

https://ca.diono.com/product/radian-rxt/
Got one as well, thank you!
Feb 13, 2018
29 posts
13 upvotes
Mississauga
this is ridiculously low. We got ours just last month for 399!! The only good thing was we used amazon gift cards given by the office. I would jump on this in a heartbeat if I didn't bought one already.
Sep 3, 2009
421 posts
83 upvotes
dhomas wrote: I was about to buy a used one today, made in 2015, for 285$ from a guy on Kijiji. The resale value on these is insane! I'm glad I found this instead. The previous lowest price was 319$.
That’s insane, I found the used market for car seat are pretty bad, lot’s of supplies and prices very low compared to new in general.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
1794 posts
355 upvotes
amazing deal. had two car seats that I had gotten from a friend that are about to expire. picked up two for my twins! Thanks!
Feb 20, 2011
640 posts
119 upvotes
Thanks . Baby is unborn and already have a baby seat but had to jump on this... darn rfd!
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2002
3348 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
dhomas wrote:
May 17th, 2018 6:26 am
I was about to buy a used one today, made in 2015, for 285$ from a guy on Kijiji. The resale value on these is insane! I'm glad I found this instead. The previous lowest price was 319$.
I would never buy it used and wouldn’t recommend it, you never know what they did with it or it could have been in an accident. Would you take a risk like that to save a little bit for the safety of your children, I certainly wouldnt
Jun 19, 2007
130 posts
14 upvotes
How does this compare with the Britax marathon clicktight? Debating if I should purchase this for unborn baby. Current baby uses the Britax.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4245 posts
301 upvotes
oyunyuno wrote:
May 17th, 2018 7:04 am
How does this compare with the Britax marathon clicktight? Debating if I should purchase this for unborn baby. Current baby uses the Britax.
The Britax seats are much better to use daily than Diono. The strapping in and release of the child is easier, the setup is easier, rear facing the child fits better in most cars and small SUVs, installing into the vehicle is extremely easy with Clicktight. After using the Clicktight system, you can't go back.

You are really paying more, because of the extra R&D put into the Britax that clearly makes it great to use day to day.

I used a Diono Rainier for 3 weeks and sent it back. I ordered 3 Britax Boulevard Clicktight seats and we couldn't be happier. The wife has no problem installing the seat securely.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Jun 19, 2007
130 posts
14 upvotes
bluetroll wrote:
May 17th, 2018 7:20 am
The Britax seats are much better to use daily than Diono. The strapping in and release of the child is easier, the setup is easier, rear facing the child fits better in most cars and small SUVs, installing into the vehicle is extremely easy with Clicktight. After using the Clicktight system, you can't go back.

You are really paying more, because of the extra R&D put into the Britax that clearly makes it great to use day to day.

I used a Diono Rainier for 3 weeks and sent it back. I ordered 3 Britax Boulevard Clicktight seats and we couldn't be happier. The wife has no problem installing the seat securely.
Thanks for the reply! I really like how easy the Britax car seat is to install, clip, etc. I think I'll wait until it goes on sale again and skip this deal. But for the price it's great!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)