[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca MJJC Foam Cannons $9, various adapters

• Last Updated:
  • May 19th, 2017 6:38 pm
Nov 29, 2006
580 posts
86 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote:
May 12th, 2017 2:35 pm
I would google sunjoe spx3000 adapters, and see if any compatible fittings are listed and then see if they match up with any of the Amazon ones.

Just googled and it shows that it is a QC fitting, so if it's the 1/4", then you may have to buy a screw in 1/4" QC adapter

From the manufacturer website
- Can I use an aftermarket spray nozzle with the quick connect wand?
Your Pressure Joe SPX3000 uses a universal 1/4\" (F) Quick Connect spray wand that is compatible with most 1/4\" (M) Quick Connect spray nozzles.
Sorry for the handholding needed, but I also have a Sun Joe, so wanted to know exactly which foam lance model I could get that I would be able to use an adapter if necessary. There are multiple listings for $9, so just wondering which one is ideal! Thanked, and thanks in advance again!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
7818 posts
1734 upvotes
No pressure washer at the moment however if i buy any of these i can just buy an adapter to fit the washer i buy correct
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2009
4022 posts
263 upvotes
is the bottle screw thread universal with all the other brands? I stepped on my MTM one the other day, its a bit crushed up but not leaking. may just order this one just for the bottle.
Jan 13, 2004
511 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
anyone notice the MJJC lists the threaded connection as BSP instead of NPT? does anyone even sell a 1/4" to male BSP adaptor in north america?

oh well for $9 shipped, i'll take the risk.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
3575 posts
554 upvotes
Vancouver
just picked up a 1/4 quick disconnect for $4 by my work. will see on Monday if it works once I get the cannon
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
8579 posts
1268 upvotes
Grabbed a 1/4" adapter at princess auto as well as a female 1/4" to male m22 thread adapter. Should have mine Monday to try out. Will report back. Ice got an extra $6 in the adapters so $15 altogether if it fits.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
8579 posts
1268 upvotes
OSIRISHOTEP wrote:
May 12th, 2017 4:35 pm
Where do you use this? Isn't using this on your drive way with soap illegal?
Only in restrictive cities? What are you supposed to wash your car with? With all the other crap that rain water washes into catch basins, "soap" should be the least of the worries.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
3575 posts
554 upvotes
Vancouver
I connected the adapter to my wand and it fits perfectly so will see what the cannon will come with
Aug 4, 2006
222 posts
47 upvotes
GTA - Gwill
turbo_slug wrote:
May 12th, 2017 7:16 pm
anyone notice the MJJC lists the threaded connection as BSP instead of NPT? does anyone even sell a 1/4" to male BSP adaptor in north america?

oh well for $9 shipped, i'll take the risk.
Where did you see the mention about BSP threading?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
1629 posts
694 upvotes
Milton
Holy shit what an Amazing price. Paid $30USD for my ARBlue which I carried over the border from the states. $9 for a similar compatible one including tax and shipping!? Whatttttttg
-ZdpZ... ;)
Nov 30, 2006
141 posts
6 upvotes
Edmonton
Old Killex bottle works well too. First get the grit off with my high pressure washer, then snap into action with the old Killex bottle filled with that fancy carwash solution from Auto-obsessed. Then 2 pail system again with a cap of the good stuff takes over. Keeps the wifes black Porsche looking spiff.
Jul 6, 2016
15 posts
10 upvotes
Anyone know the adaptor needed for the Power It pressure washers at Walmart?
Nov 7, 2007
227 posts
14 upvotes
Thanks OP. Can anyone recommend a decent solution that is not too expense that will work this this cannon?
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel