Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca MJJC Foam Cannons $9, various adapters

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2017 10:50 am
Sep 27, 2014
397 posts
234 upvotes
Langley, BC
totally interested. but it's not available now, thanks, op.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
8855 posts
1373 upvotes
markopas wrote:
May 17th, 2017 4:45 pm
What do you think the cost would be to have someone machine one? would you all be interested in purchasing?

I just came across this site:
https://www.banggood.com/14-BSP-Euro-Qu ... 69628.html

$1.92 each and if you order 10pcs it goes down to $1.54 and free shipping.

Who's interested in a group buy??
These are air fittings though. Need the one with wider collar
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jan 13, 2004
589 posts
93 upvotes
Vancouver
jackass_ca wrote:
May 16th, 2017 12:44 pm
I will say one thing, if there is a way to find this adapter, do so... The MJJC one is miles beyond the Lemonbest one... unless I got a dud. I got an MJJC one with QC for $31 before it went out of stock, and just tried it, and the foam that goes on the car is so much thicker. The Lemonbest one is like foamy water. This one, is like a blanket of foam and it literally slowly slides off the car, bringing dirt etc with it

which orifice size did you use? what pressure washer are you using? pressure and gpm specs?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
8855 posts
1373 upvotes
turbo_slug wrote:
May 17th, 2017 6:54 pm
which orifice size did you use? what pressure washer are you using? pressure and gpm specs?
1/4" qc adapter, is that what you mean? With the MJJC one, I received the little screw in valve with a replacement, that the tube is connected to inside the bottle. I am not sure if the Lemonbest one has that. I am using the POWER-IT gas powered pressure washer, 3000 PSI, 2.5 GPM max, can't say what I am actually pushing into it. But settings were the same with the MJJC and the Lemon best and the thickness of the foam was night and day.

Nov 5, 2008
168 posts
74 upvotes
Richmond
Got mine this week. Confirmed that the linked MJJC version below works on the AR116 BlueClean plastic "turn and lock" connector. Need to fully test it this weekend though.
Westbeachbc wrote:
May 12th, 2017 12:41 pm
Thanks! Ordered this one for An AR116 Blue Clean. I had to cross reference AR112, AR116, AR118 for other fittings to make sure they're all the right fit and read up on the Amazon comments to see if the particular model would work. Hope this fits.

https://www.amazon.ca/MJJC-Dense-Foam-C ... words=mjjc
Jan 13, 2004
589 posts
93 upvotes
Vancouver
jackass_ca wrote:
May 18th, 2017 11:22 am
1/4" qc adapter, is that what you mean? With the MJJC one, I received the little screw in valve with a replacement, that the tube is connected to inside the bottle. I am not sure if the Lemonbest one has that. I am using the POWER-IT gas powered pressure washer, 3000 PSI, 2.5 GPM max, can't say what I am actually pushing into it. But settings were the same with the MJJC and the Lemon best and the thickness of the foam was night and day.
The threaded piece with hole in the middle is the orifice. The kit comes with two sizes. One is 1.1mm and the other is 1.25mm.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
8855 posts
1373 upvotes
turbo_slug wrote:
May 18th, 2017 12:03 pm
The threaded piece with hole in the middle is the orifice. The kit comes with two sizes. One is 1.1mm and the other is 1.25mm.
Oh I see, I just used the one installed from the start. The lemonbest one I got didn't have an extra, only had one. So in reading a little bit about it, it comes preinstalled with the 1.25 which is for the higher pressure washers... the 1.1 is for electric etc I guess. Even if I can't get an adapter for the $9 one I ordered, I can use the jets... they are $8 US on the site anyhow... bonus parts for $9 shipped!
markopas wrote:
May 18th, 2017 1:04 pm
Found it.. https://www.banggood.com/14-Inch-Pressu ... mds=search

$4 + free shipping 1/4 Inch Pressure Bubble Pot Washer Adapter Coupling Quick Release Connector
Is it the proper thread? When I don't see the specific BSP thread listed, I assume NPT

Mar 3, 2011
453 posts
176 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote:
May 18th, 2017 1:12 pm
Is it the proper thread? When I don't see the specific BSP thread listed, I assume NPT
I will report back shortly, I can only assume it's BSP but we'll see.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
8855 posts
1373 upvotes
markopas wrote:
May 18th, 2017 1:46 pm
I will report back shortly, I can only assume it's BSP but we'll see.
Unfortunately, since it's BG, the reporting time will be 45 days or so. I ordered one from Ali as well, and don't expect to see it anytime soon.

Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
3775 posts
623 upvotes
Vancouver
jackass_ca wrote:
May 18th, 2017 1:52 pm
Unfortunately, since it's BG, the reporting time will be 45 days or so. I ordered one from Ali as well, and don't expect to see it anytime soon.
can u provide the Ali link? Thanks