[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2005
8600 posts
1275 upvotes
hesp wrote:
May 18th, 2017 1:58 pm
can u provide the Ali link? Thanks
Someone earlier in the thread had mentioned one for $8 shipped from Aliexpress. no link, but I found this one... It says in the first line of the description that it is for MJJC snow foam lances. From the MJJC site, their part is about $8 US, plus shipping... but looks the same, and appears that MJJC only uses that one type of fitting for QC
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Quick-R ... 1a2c4a3e91
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Aug 19, 2012
574 posts
68 upvotes
reyoasian wrote:
May 12th, 2017 12:35 pm
great foam canon
got mine for $22 off of aliexpress (few years ago)
fits my AR Blue perfectly, and foam is nice and thick

i used to have a MTM one which i sold after my karcher broke (got it on a special promotion and sold at same price, so broke even), and this one is literally no different
Can you link me to the one you use with your AR blue? i would liek to get one for mine
Jan 13, 2004
515 posts
76 upvotes
Vancouver
jackass_ca wrote:
May 18th, 2017 2:34 pm
Someone earlier in the thread had mentioned one for $8 shipped from Aliexpress. no link, but I found this one... It says in the first line of the description that it is for MJJC snow foam lances. From the MJJC site, their part is about $8 US, plus shipping... but looks the same, and appears that MJJC only uses that one type of fitting for QC
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Quick-R ... 1a2c4a3e91
I ordered one for $6ish. It was listed as G1/4" thread.

G1/4" = 1/4" bsp
Mar 3, 2011
304 posts
138 upvotes
I just got confirmation back that the link I posted on BG is BSP - there is a discount after 5, 10 and 15 units - so if people wanna pool together and buy what they have, let me know.

6 units left, if I order three they are $3.64 a piece comes out to $10.92 with their own coupon code, total is $9.61 shipped.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2002
3582 posts
558 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm chicken to use the 1/4 one I bought so I I just disconnected the wand and use the M22 adapter that came with the cannon and tried it ; it leaked on me but still worked. Mind you I didn't put Teflon tape on it so that was prob the reason why but it did work pretty decent
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel