Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[amazon.ca] Philips Avent SCD570/10 Dect Baby Monitor

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2019 12:58 am
Jan 27, 2009
237 posts
240 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] [amazon.ca] Philips Avent SCD570/10 Dect Baby Monitor

This is an insane deal on the best baby monitor money can buy. It’s audio only so you may want to supplement with a Wi-Fi camera but you need this one too. Wi-Fi camera reliability is just not there yet in my experience.

This audio monitor has:
  1. Zero delay - you hear what is currently happening and so no echo if you’re close.
  2. useful sensitivity and volume levels - set it to low sensitivity so you only wake up for the important stuff. This is the single best thing you can buy to help you sleep better with a noisy baby.
  3. Insane battery life - after 3 years of daily use I still get 18-24 hours of battery life depending on how often the sound activates
  4. Battery backup in the base unit - this is actually key because the one downside of this monitor is the base unit won’t turn back on in case of a power outage. Put batteries in and it never turns off.
Darryl
16 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1488 posts
344 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I have had the previous version for two years and I agree with you. Super hot deal. You'll love this as it is. I myself supplemented an $80 ezviz cam from Best buy. Powerful combination when used together.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 19, 2005
5203 posts
2486 upvotes
Vancity
This or the Wyze cam so you can re-purpose after the baby is no longer (happens fast)? I used a baby monitor (re-purposed old phone) for a year and that was it.
signature closed for renovation
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2626 posts
2586 upvotes
Vancouver
I need to find a video one :(
Mar 25, 2007
157 posts
26 upvotes
I been using this one with my newborn with no problems. Great price
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2003
2695 posts
591 upvotes
North York
+1 great deal, we have the 560 version, would buy another, like it way better than our angelcare one
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2018
1515 posts
2810 upvotes
Winnipeg
Jumanji12 wrote: Is 109$ regular price? That's what I see.
Amazon sold out. Now only available from 3rd party sellers.
Sep 23, 2005
450 posts
428 upvotes
Toronto
Out of stock but available for order at $60 again for Prime Day.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5580 posts
1106 upvotes
Toronto
Walmart has it for $60
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
Anyone have a recommendation for a wifi camera to pair this with? Something with a wife approved app?
Jul 13, 2007
399 posts
192 upvotes
Calgary
lennyandcarl wrote: Anyone have a recommendation for a wifi camera to pair this with? Something with a wife approved app?
I have a Hikvision cube camera, rebranded as Annke from the USA. No link handy, but google and you should find it. I use tinyCam Pro for Android. Works great at nighttime. Big brand IP cameras are Hikvision, Dahua from China when I researched.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
I can't figure out how to remotely activate the night light and lullaby features on this unit. It doesn't seem to be in the owners manual and I'm afraid that that feature listing on Amazon was an error!