Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca Prime members only: Stream Prime Video for the first time and get a $10 credit

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 23rd, 2019 9:30 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6369 posts
6728 upvotes
Center of Canada
I watch it last night and just got the email this morning.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Dec 11, 2008
774 posts
168 upvotes
NL
I haven't received any email yet, I watched a show an hour ago.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1272 posts
765 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: Man this one's actually annoying.

Who the hell subscribes to prime and never watches a single thing on Prime Video? It's literally included.
Me
THE CHILDREN ARE FINE!!!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
I have used Prime Video before and I fast forwarded to end credits of Spiderman 1 and got the credit almost instantly.
Nov 24, 2014
500 posts
476 upvotes
Quebec, QC
Thanks OP! I just started the first 30 seconds and fast forwarded to the last 10 seconds of an episode and got the credit 10 minutes later.

My 2 years old daugther accidentally subscribed me to Amazon Prime a few weeks ago by messing around with my Fire Stick TV. Fortunately, it only activated the trial and it is set to end on July 19th, right after the Prime Day event. I hadn't tried Prime Videos yet, so I suppose I have to thank my daugther now for that free $10!
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2008
1263 posts
267 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
chemicalxv wrote: Man this one's actually annoying.

Who the hell subscribes to prime and never watches a single thing on Prime Video? It's literally included.
I haven't. I use Netflix/"others" and haven't found a need yet. Same with Amazon Music, I use Spotify instead.
Dec 7, 2008
302 posts
481 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Just got this through an email:

In celebration of Prime Day coming 15 – 16 July, Prime members can get a $10 Amazon credit* just for watching Prime Video for the first time. With Prime Video, you can watch popular movies and exclusive TV shows, including Amazon Originals as part of your Prime membership.

Step 1: Sign into your Amazon Prime account on PrimeVideo.com or with the Prime Video app on compatible devices
Step 2: Watch a movie or TV episode for the first time between 8 July and 16 July.
Step 3: Your $10 Amazon credit will be applied directly to your account within 24 hours.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
Zephyranthes wrote: Do I have to sit and watch through the entire episode?
No I fast forwarded to end credits and received credit.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5779 posts
6721 upvotes
Alberta
Is there a way to find out if you qualify? Or is it just watch the video and hope for the best?
Dec 10, 2005
694 posts
316 upvotes
Got my credit as well, I had to talk to their chat but they said I did what the promotion asked for and issued me the $10 credit right away.
Deal Guru
Apr 9, 2006
10593 posts
15784 upvotes
GT-EH
I didn't even know about this promo -
I downloaded it for the first time today and watched a movie via cast just to check that new feature out. ;)
Public Mobile Customer, $34/50GB CAN-US
"It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness; that is life." - Picard
Mar 30, 2017
326 posts
240 upvotes
vortex240 wrote: Got my credit as well, I had to talk to their chat but they said I did what the promotion asked for and issued me the $10 credit right away.
How did you do a live chat? I also didnt get my credit
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5298 posts
5181 upvotes
Oakville, ON
I did this about 3 hours ago still no email with the credit

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)