Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[Amazon.ca] Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard $37.59

Aug 10, 2010
670 posts
834 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] [Amazon.ca] Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard $37.59

Amazon Lightning Deal. Currently 22% Claimed.
Sold by LANDZO and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

1GB RAM, 1200 MHz,HDMI rev 1.3 y 1.4
Onboard WiFi and Bluetooth
4 USB ports, 40 GPIO pins, Full HDMI port
10 times faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi
Original Element 14 pi 3 motherboard
12 replies
Dec 28, 2011
514 posts
427 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Super hot. Expect this deal to last about 10-15 more minutes.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2003
3009 posts
1629 upvotes
Ordered, thanks.
Loose lips sink ships. | His Majesty's Naval Service
Oct 4, 2015
59 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Finally got one for a decent price! Thanks OP
Jan 13, 2013
940 posts
691 upvotes
Vancouver
I'm a noob to the whole pi world and was wanting to get an all in one kit/package. At this price, after buying all the other things that would come in a kit, is it better/cheaper to buy the motherboard separately?
Dec 23, 2010
292 posts
362 upvotes
Toronto
biggerthanfun wrote: I'm a noob to the whole pi world and was wanting to get an all in one kit/package. At this price, after buying all the other things that would come in a kit, is it better/cheaper to buy the motherboard separately?
It should work out about the same as if a kit went on sale.
Aug 10, 2010
670 posts
834 upvotes
biggerthanfun wrote: I'm a noob to the whole pi world and was wanting to get an all in one kit/package. At this price, after buying all the other things that would come in a kit, is it better/cheaper to buy the motherboard separately?
I would say it could be cheaper to get the kit when it is on sale on Amazon.ca or even MS. However, I usually just buy the board when it's on sale and get the adapter from MS instead to be safe (https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/d ... verviewtab). Getting from US websites sometimes is much cheaper too, but dealing with brokerage issues is no fun. However, you could always just buy the board and use old compatible power adapters, SD card, and have no case to run it or get a cheap case from ebay

As there are rumors saying that pi 4 won't be available earlier than Feb 2019, Pi 3 could be the latest version for another while. :)

https://technofizi.net/raspberry-pi-4-r ... s-rumours/