Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon Cash Promo Q4 2018 $10 free with $50 purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2018 9:04 pm
Aug 25, 2012
428 posts
738 upvotes
VANCOUVER

[Amazon.ca] Amazon Cash Promo Q4 2018 $10 free with $50 purchase

Amazon has their cash promotion for first time cash users. Pay $50, get $10 for free. Details below.

https://www.amazon.ca/b?ie=UTF8&node=17795718011

The Holiday season is here with thousands of great deals! Never miss out on any of them by topping up your Amazon account with Amazon Cash throughout the season. You can add cash as often as you want, or even maintain a balance, your funds never expire. Plus, for a limited time, first-time Amazon Cash customers will receive a $10 Amazon Credit towards their next purchase when they add $50 or more. Your credit will be automatically applied to your Amazon Balance and reflected in your cart on your next eligible Amazon.ca purchase. Simply add Amazon Cash before December 31st to receive your $10 credit.
Last edited by frozatio on Dec 15th, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
14 replies
Oct 1, 2013
869 posts
838 upvotes
Change your title you goon. “$10 free” without mentioning “with a purchase of a $50 gift card” goes against the UN’s human rights.
Mar 26, 2010
986 posts
191 upvotes
Scarborough
I did this before and i dont even know what happened to my promo credit despite asking Amazon. It doesn't show up on the website and will only show up when you're checking out which is BS. It will only apply to Amazon.ca sold items only iirc. Don't bother with this unless you buy a lot from Amazon. I'm saying this as a prime subscriber who buys a lot from Amazon.
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed I can feel it in my bones
I chased RFD deals that many can't see
Now the 50% off pizza deal got a hold on me
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
protip: every 30 days make a new amazon account + prime :D, great if u got few low balance prepaid ccs

the 10$ credit is only for items ship and sold by amazon.ca , not 3rd party sellers btw, still good for deals of the days
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Aug 11, 2006
305 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
YoungNamY199137 wrote: FIRST TIME USERS. 99% of the RFDers are not qualified Face Without MouthFace Without Mouth
I believe they mean first time users of "amazon cash" option and not first time purchases on amazon. :facepalm:
Aug 17, 2017
216 posts
192 upvotes
Coquitlam
usob wrote: I believe they mean first time users of "amazon cash" option and not first time purchases on amazon. :facepalm:

In July, Amazon had "load $100 amazon cash and receive $25 credit" promotion. I was referring to that.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4954 posts
6854 upvotes
GTA
3 days left to get this.

It's a free $10 worth of stuff, so the down votes puzzle me. Yes, it's for "first time" users of Amazon Cash, but it takes 1 minute to generate a new account.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1119 posts
847 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Mhh I haven't used it yet. should I wait next promo?
31 is a monday and I'll have one month to buy something to use the 10$ extra.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4954 posts
6854 upvotes
GTA
husamus156 wrote: Mhh I haven't used it yet. should I wait next promo?
31 is a monday and I'll have one month to buy something to use the 10$ extra.
what's the significance of the 31st being a Monday?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4954 posts
6854 upvotes
GTA
the OP title is misleading-- you don't have to spend $50 on a purchase, you only need to load $50 to Amazon Cash. Until Jan 31, the $10 credit sits in your account until you spend it on any order amount, so long as at least $10 of the order is product sold by Amazon (not 3rd party sellers)
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2017
1119 posts
847 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Kfox wrote: what's the significance of the 31st being a Monday?
They are closed on weekend and the 31 is the preparation for the new year, family, food and young kids.
I'm not going to rush for something I might lose one month later

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)