Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon Echo 2nd Gen - $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2019 12:54 am
Aug 27, 2010
52 posts
63 upvotes
BC

[Amazon.ca] Amazon Echo 2nd Gen - $49.99

Just saw this on the Amazon Canada home page. The Echo 2nd Gen is $49.99 ($80 off the original $129) price. 3C confirms that it's the lowest price ever for the 2nd gen Echo.

I have one and the audio is way better than the Google home. For $49, the 2nd gen echo has excellent sound quality with a 4.4 star average review on Amazon (it definitely sounds better than the Echo Dot which is priced the same at $49 sale price). The 3rd gen Echo has just been released and supposedly has improved sound - that one costs $129.
5 replies
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1820 posts
700 upvotes
Canada
it was at this price 12 days ago
==
Telus iPhone 11 Pro
Aug 20, 2019
80 posts
174 upvotes
I'm tempted to pick one up at this price. I have three Google home minis, and a max speaker, as well as Chromecast. But I'm wondering if Amazon just had the better overall hardware quality. Ugh. Decisions.
Apr 7, 2015
835 posts
853 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Hardshank wrote: I'm tempted to pick one up at this price. I have three Google home minis, and a max speaker, as well as Chromecast. But I'm wondering if Amazon just had the better overall hardware quality. Ugh. Decisions.
You can pick up the Harman Kardon Astra for cheap, and the sound it pumps out is massive. It's an Alexa device.
Banned
Dec 14, 2017
719 posts
1759 upvotes
Repost, already been posted many days ago, I even did a repost of this many days ago lol
Nov 25, 2008
127 posts
68 upvotes
AncientWords wrote: You can pick up the Harman Kardon Astra for cheap, and the sound it pumps out is massive. It's an Alexa device.
Can you send me the link of HK Astra being cheaper, thanks