Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon pre-Prime Day Deal Released on July 7 to July 9 (PRIME ONLY)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2017 11:23 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2005
1488 posts
636 upvotes
Does the Spend $50 on baby products in your Baby Registry and use the Promo Code 'BABY10' at checkout to redeem the $10 discount work for anyone?

Wasted over an hour trying different combinations. Seems like if it's under an "other" category it won't apply. I have the chat rep to escalate this to their promo team.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
boomsly wrote: Change your delivery day to later in the month. I just cancelled and re-subscribed today and am getting everything on July 26th, you should be able to move up the delivery date to the 17th day of the month, then change each subscribed item to be delivered in the month of July, and they will change to July 17th.
seagull1987 wrote: This worked, thank you so much!
Note that when you do this, it actually cancels your original order and creates a new order to be delivered on the new date (I did the same thing). And when it does this, it doesn't apply any coupon discounts to your new order. My S&S order shipped early (they combined shipping it with another item I ordered on the weekend), and I noticed the higher amount charged to my credit card. They were pretty quick about getting me my refund after I sent them an email, though. Just something to keep in mind when your order ships.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
wearysky wrote: Note that when you do this, it actually cancels your original order and creates a new order to be delivered on the new date (I did the same thing). And when it does this, it doesn't apply any coupon discounts to your new order. My S&S order shipped early (they combined shipping it with another item I ordered on the weekend), and I noticed the higher amount charged to my credit card. They were pretty quick about getting me my refund after I sent them an email, though. Just something to keep in mind when your order ships.
Thanks, I went back in and cancelled existing orders and re-ordered with the code to get the discounts.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
seagull1987 wrote: Thanks, I went back in and cancelled existing orders and re-ordered with the code to get the discounts.
Right, but if you change the date on a S&S delivery (to get it to come this month instead of next month), it cancels THAT order and creates *another* new one, is all I was pointing out.
Mar 21, 2009
272 posts
196 upvotes
Hamilton
Are people using the snsprime coupon multiple times right now? Mine only worked once, the customer service rep says it won't work multiple times until tonight. He also said the discount will only last until the item goes oos.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
Any diaper deals ? Hoping for Pampers this time around :(
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
The CSR lies. The S&S code is going to expiry tonight. Here is the rules

Prime Members save up to 20% on new Subscribe & Save subscriptions with code SNSPRIME
Here's how to get your savings:

Click or tap to the product you want.
Click "Subscribe & Save," select your delivery schedule, then click "Subscribe now"
Follow the checkout steps
On the "Review Your Subscription Details" page, enter promo code SNSPRIME and click "Apply"
Click "Subscribe now" and that's it!
Get a 10% bonus and save 30% total by subscribing to delivery of 5 or more participating items to the same address in the same month.

Coupon can be used multiple times, up to $15 total savings.

https://www.amazon.ca/s/browse/ref=gbps ... KA1QTXHQW6

--------
T&C
Total offer savings not to exceed $15.
Offer may be used on multiple subscriptions.
Must use coupon code SNSPRIME to receive discount.
Offer applies to designated products only
Offer available to Prime members only.
Offer discount applies to first delivery only.
Discount applies only to new Subscribe & Save subscriptions and does not apply to one-time purchases.
Prime members receive standard 5% Subscribe & Save discount and bonus 15% discount during promotional period.
Five or more subscriptions delivered to the same address in the same month still receive 10% bonus discount, for 30% total savings on new subscriptions.
Offer is not valid on baby formula, diapers, or pet products.
Offer expires at 5:59 p.m. (PT) July, 10, 2017.
Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" or "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the product detail page). Products sold by
third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible".
Offer does not apply to digital content.
Offer good while supplies last.
Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/promotions/det ... EK7AOBRBUZ
EK75 wrote: Are people using the snsprime coupon multiple times right now? Mine only worked once, the customer service rep says it won't work multiple times until tonight. He also said the discount will only last until the item goes oos.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
Don't know if there will be any diapers deal, but if it does, most likely it will release after the official prime day started.
aquariaguy wrote: Any diaper deals ? Hoping for Pampers this time around :(
Mar 21, 2009
272 posts
196 upvotes
Hamilton
lcmt wrote: The CSR lies. The S&S code is going to expiry tonight. Here is the rules

Prime Members save up to 20% on new Subscribe & Save subscriptions with code SNSPRIME
Here's how to get your savings:

Click or tap to the product you want.
Click "Subscribe & Save," select your delivery schedule, then click "Subscribe now"
Follow the checkout steps
On the "Review Your Subscription Details" page, enter promo code SNSPRIME and click "Apply"
Click "Subscribe now" and that's it!
Get a 10% bonus and save 30% total by subscribing to delivery of 5 or more participating items to the same address in the same month.

Coupon can be used multiple times, up to $15 total savings.

https://www.amazon.ca/s/browse/ref=gbps ... KA1QTXHQW6
Yeah that's what I thought. I keep getting an invalid coupon error when I try to use it.
Nov 6, 2001
119 posts
44 upvotes
I think, when you use the coupon once on your account it applies to anything.

I messed around with the coupons, and could not apply it again, but the totals in the emails you get after subbing, so a further discount.
Capture.PNG
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
grantz wrote: ↑
A true RFD'er knows that TP has two sides...
adrianhensler wrote: Amateur... How many ply....? ;-)
A true RFD'er uses 1 sheet, 1 ply, multiple times....
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
puroeuro wrote: grantz wrote: ↑
A true RFD'er knows that TP has two sides...

A true RFD'er uses 1 sheet, 1 ply, multiple times....
And hopefully washes their hands!
Dec 23, 2015
131 posts
178 upvotes
toronto
d_bone wrote: Best use of this is probably Gillette fusion proglide blades. Stacks with $5 coupon for $15.50 off $35 for an 8 pack

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual Cartridge, 8 Count- Packaging May Vary https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B003983HZK/ref ... xzbVAN57FW

Be careful with coupons and subscribe and save - they never seem to apply for me correctly on shipping but a quick email to customer service does get the money cheerfully refunded.
Hey, I really need these fusion ProGlides. How did you get the $15.50 off? I'm only getting $5 coupon and 5% S&S! = $6.75

Thanks in advance!
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
3254 posts
293 upvotes
Toronto
Carlos514 wrote: Hey, I really need these fusion ProGlides. How did you get the $15.50 off? I'm only getting $5 coupon and 5% S&S! = $6.75

Thanks in advance!
You need to subscribe to 5 items to get the 15% discount.

Last edited by LegiT on Jul 10th, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
se77en11 wrote: Will the nokia 6 be available on amazon canada?
No the phone hasn't launched in Canada
Dec 23, 2015
131 posts
178 upvotes
toronto
LegiT wrote: You need to subscribe to 5 items to get the 15% discount.

Thank so much. Toilet paper, here we come!
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2542 posts
963 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
I don't often buy from 3rd party on amazon, if I buy an item sold by x and fulfilled by amazon.. am I covered in the event that the product is a fake or broken?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
RandomSanity wrote: I don't often buy from 3rd party on amazon, if I buy an item sold by x and fulfilled by amazon.. am I covered in the event that the product is a fake or broken?
Yes FBA is as good as amazon itself
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2542 posts
963 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
RFDQ1016 wrote: Yes FBA is as good as amazon itself
Thanks! Picked up a camera from a third party seller fulfilled by amazon.. seller had a good rating too, but price seems too good to be true.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
RandomSanity wrote: Thanks! Picked up a camera from a third party seller fulfilled by amazon.. seller had a good rating too, but price seems too good to be true.
link?