Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon Reload Special - Reload 100$, receive 5$ credit

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2017 9:39 am
Mar 25, 2012
80 posts
201 upvotes
TORONTO

[Amazon.ca] Amazon Reload Special - Reload 100$, receive 5$ credit

Currently found this offer on Amazon:

For a limited time, get a $5 promotional credit when you reload your Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance for the first time with $100 or more.

To receive the promotional credit:
This must be the first time you have reloaded the Gift Card Balance associated with your Amazon.ca account.
Reload $100 or more into your Gift Card Balance. You can reload your Gift Card Balance with a credit, debit, ACH or pre-paid card. Your Gift Card Balance can be used to shop among millions of items on Amazon.ca and there is no expiration date or service fee. Learn more from Amazon.ca Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Click the yellow “Reload Your Balance” button to confirm reloading.
A $5 promotional credit will be applied to your account within 24 hours of your transaction and an email notification will be sent to you to confirm the application the promotional credit. The promotional credit only applies to products sold by Amazon.ca, not a third party or other Amazon entity (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" on the product detail page). The promotional credit will expire on June 15, 2017.
Restrictions apply; scroll down to learn more.

Click to Qualify

Terms & Conditions
For a limited time, get a $5 promotional credit when you reload your Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance with $100 or more.

Offer only applies to the first reload of your own Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance.
The amount you reload to your own Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance must be of $100 or more.
Offer is limited one per customer and account.
Offer may not be combined with other offers.
Offer available to select Amazon.ca customers who are recipients of this offer.
The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5.
For qualifying purchases, a $5 promotional credit will be applied to the Amazon.ca account associated with your Gift Card Balance within 24 hours after the qualifying reload order has been placed.
You will receive an e-mail from Amazon.ca that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your Amazon.ca account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
Promotional credit expires on June 15, 2017, 11:59 PM (PT).
Promotional credit may be applied only to eligible products sold by Amazon.ca, Inc., not a third party or other Amazon entity (look for "sold by Amazon.ca" on the product detail page). Products sold by third party sellers that are "fulfilled by Amazon.ca" or "Prime Eligible" will not qualify for this promotion.
Savings from the promotional credit will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.
If items purchased with the promotional credit are returned, the amount of the promotional credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
The offer and the promotional credit may not be combined with other offers.
Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
The offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable and may not be resold.
If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid.
The offer is void where prohibited.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
The amount you reload to your Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
When you reload your balance, you are purchasing an Amazon.ca Gift Card in the amount you selected that will be automatically added to your Gift Card Balance. Your Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance does not expire and is subject to Amazon.ca Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
The amount you reload to your Amazon.ca Gift Card Balance and the $5 promotional credit you receive for the qualifying reload cannot be used to buy Amazon.ca Gift Cards.
Images
  • Untitled.png
Last edited by ChipCookie on Apr 7th, 2017 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
83 replies
Jan 2, 2017
415 posts
586 upvotes
Thanks OP! I've reloaded before and it still worked for me. Said the coupon clipped and that I qualified on the checkout page.
Now we're treating you to a $5 promotional code. The code is automatically applied to your account and good for eligible products sold by Amazon.ca.
The promotional credit must be used by June 15, 2017
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2967 posts
2001 upvotes
montreal
Thanks OP.
Not the biggewst promo, but 5$ is 5%
Cheers
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
666 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Thank you for your interest in Amazon.ca Gift Cards.
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this offer.

sigh...
Aug 14, 2014
949 posts
947 upvotes
Thanks first time doing this, $5 is $5 and I use amazon enough that $100 will be burned quickly
Nov 24, 2011
24 posts
2 upvotes
Chute-aux-Outardes, …
Thanks, it worked!. Got my 5$ credit today when I bought Rogue One.
Nov 22, 2012
250 posts
402 upvotes
Sault Sainte Marie
Easy money, thanks and thumbs up! :)
Dec 19, 2012
155 posts
396 upvotes
CALGARY
Worked for me thanks OP! (It boggles my mind why anyone would down vote your post)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2007
5326 posts
3049 upvotes
Scarborough
robespierre1794 wrote: Worked for me thanks OP! (It boggles my mind why anyone would down vote your post)
Probably because they're sour that they're not eligible.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2005
2370 posts
717 upvotes
Toronto
thanks!! 7% return for me, use Amazon credit card to pay for it!
Sep 9, 2003
770 posts
631 upvotes
Didn't work the last time the GC promo came up but it did this time. Thanked, OP!
Apr 24, 2014
978 posts
2417 upvotes
Thanks OP! Works for me and used my Amazon Visa card to purchase.
Wear shoes instead of sandals or going barefoot when walking to the smoker/grill.
Dec 19, 2006
86 posts
34 upvotes
Works for me this time as well. Thanks OP
Nov 27, 2016
13 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks OP. 5% + addition 2% with the visa card. :)
-- "Bad or missing keyboard. Press F1 to continue" --

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)